💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

David Guetta replicated Eminem's voice with AI for a song

Dojo

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

This !! Imagine people start using this to frame politicians/random ppl with something they didnt

This! This is what terrifies me

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BornAsUnic0rn
42 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

why sample when ur a dj thought like youre not singing or playing instruments, the least u could do is be original with the production/melodies - or atleast not a direct sample that doesnt change much ........

here’s someone clearly not understanding how DJ-ing works. 

Also for background:

In 2017 Guetta & Rexha were in the same city and decided to play around in the studio, simply having fun. Guetta then played the demo at a festival in the same year. A one off thing. The snippet from the festival went super viral in 2022 (mind you, 5 years later.) And then they decided to go with the flow, finished/re-recorded and released it. This song was not meant to be a hit, it turned into one. So I don’t see the issue with it, clearly Eiffel 65 & their label were okay with it.

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

as a DJ/producer you already barely do ****, why cant u create something original and not rip off a superior song when ur already contributing next to nothing to a song

Most pure DJs don't do much, that's true. But producers do a ton of work. They practically make the song happen. 

Defmix100
8 hours ago, Pablo said:

I find this to be creepy, first deepfake videos and now deepfake audios that are getting convincing. Glad no one tried to claim eminem actually did the vocals. 

there was also this from years ago

Archived