💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Toy Story, Frozen, & Zootopia sequels announced

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted

I am so excited but incredibly nervous for Z2. Z1 was one of my favorite movies ever and if they do certain things with it I will be.. displeased :toofunny:

Another Frozen sequel? Is Disney trying to build their own space station or something? Why do they need more money? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

frozen 2 sucked

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phaye Monster

Honestly Frozen 2 was mid and felt very finite with how they ended it. Will be interesting to see what they come up with for a third one. 
Lowkey I wanted a Zootopia sequel reallyyyy badly when it first came out but now I kind of like how it stands as a solo film if that makes sense? I’ll still be watching though

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Toy Story 3's ending was perfect, an emotional farewell to Andy's and our childhood and they should've let it at that. 4 was unnecessary but the ending was still wrapped up. Is this next one another goodbye? Just stop tarnishing this more... 

gumzy3000

It's hard to take this with happiness when they announced today they are laying off 7,000 workers to cut costs. 

trolly troll troll

CoolTrainerTerry

Unpopular opinion time! I liked Frozen 2 better than Frozen. 

I was nervous when they originally announced Toy Story 4 because 3 was so beautifully done, but ended up loving 4 when it came out. We really do not need 5. 

I'm excited for a Zootopia sequel because the first one is great, but I would have preferred a series on Disney+ honestly. And I don't count the Zootopia+ shorts. 

sounds like someone pitched some ideas and they said lets just throw this under an already existing IP

mother, what must i do?

RenegAde

Another frozen movie?. sorry but the first two were boring to me..still don't understand how frozen became the hit and not brave. 

CatelynnMarie

Okay I am like, one of the biggest Toy Story stans & this is just ridiculous at this point omg. The fact they are trying to pretty much not only capitalize further on the ip, but keep it relevant for the parks & new gen visiting :saladga: 

Literally in Disney’s words, 👏LET 👏IT 👏GO! 

Archived