Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna old fatphobic comments resurfaced

Dojo

Featured Posts

20 hours ago, badfaith said:

Bringing up old tweets is so tired. The way people don't think your views can significantly change in the span of years is WILD :bear:

They cant. It’s impossible. Once you’re cooked you’re cooked and that’s that. It’s utterly impossible to change. Stop trying. Give in to the plateau.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus

And btw, I think this has less to do with "ageism" and more to do with her personality. Notice how they don't drag Cher for her plastic surgery as much as they do Madonna? It's likely because Cher comes off as likeable and is supportive of the up n coming pop girls like Gaga. Cher doesn't come off as desperate for attention or to stay relevant with the kids. Madonna.... not so much.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Cavadour
7 hours ago, Pineapple said:

It sucks how much power social media has given to the self-righteous hypocrites who do zero to actually make society better than criticize history. No wonder anxiety has soared when you have people like this ready to pounce on you for every single thing you say. 

Well put. This is soooo true. :iamfair:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Monstermilo

she also pointed out that her dancers were chinese when she fell at the brit awards, as if their ethnicity had something to do with her fall. she tries to be a progressive artist, when in reality shes benefitted from being cis gendered and WHITE. shes one of those "liberal aunts" who says she supports liberal causes but has some pretty dated beliefs, whether she likes to admit it or not.

shes stays relevant by causing controversy and talking **** about people, to make up for her lack of vocal talent

Better Day
1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

she also pointed out that her dancers were chinese when she fell at the brit awards, as if their ethnicity had something to do with her fall. she tries to be a progressive artist, when in reality shes benefitted from being cis gendered and WHITE. shes one of those "liberal aunts" who says she supports liberal causes but has some pretty dated beliefs, whether she likes to admit it or not.

shes stays relevant by causing controversy and talking **** about people, to make up for her lack of vocal talent

Excuse me, Madonna may not have pipes but she is an extremely beautiful singer 

Together You And I!

27monster27

Okay this is problematic, but the timing of this coming only just after she called out the alt-right over insulting her looks is suspicious to me.

he/him/his

Natalia Kills
1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

You do realize you just judged Madonna based on her age, race and gender. That doesn't sound very liberal to me. :laughga:

8 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

but when Lady Gaga was exposed back in 2017-2018 for calling her fans f-slurs

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Oriane
44 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Also, comments in this thread are selective too. Madonna does need criticism over comments like this, but when Lady Gaga was exposed back in 2017-2018 for calling her fans f-slurs for the same reason Madonna cited in this article, you guys stayed quiet.

You mean the random member here who said he had a hookup with a guy who said he heard LG call fans the f-word? Sure :laughga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Future Lovers
11 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay this is problematic, but the timing of this coming only just after she called out the alt-right over insulting her looks is suspicious to me.

This is always how it happens. The moment someone’s name gets out there for something, there will come out of the woodwork someone sharing some eye catching controversial thing from years and years before to add fuel to the fire. 

You would think people would learn to stop falling for the bait. 

Omar Vela
12 hours ago, Spartacus said:

And btw, I think this has less to do with "ageism" and more to do with her personality. Notice how they don't drag Cher for her plastic surgery as much as they do Madonna? It's likely because Cher comes off as likeable and is supportive of the up n coming pop girls like Gaga. Cher doesn't come off as desperate for attention or to stay relevant with the kids. Madonna.... not so much.

THIIIIIS... people always use the "ageism" card when someone critizes Madonna but GP don't drag Cher, Fran Drescher, Meryl STreep, Jane Fonda, etc. Why? because they are likeable and not some overrated c***s who are rude to any other celebrities.

8 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

THIIIIIS... people always use the "ageism" card when someone critizes Madonna but GP don't drag Cher, Fran Drescher, Meryl STreep, Jane Fonda, etc. Why? because they are likeable and not some overrated c***s who are rude to any other celebrities.

You really have no idea what ageism is. People praise those people by saying "they're aging greacefully". Because that's what expected from old people. That's what ageism is.

Archived