Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna old fatphobic comments resurfaced

Dojo

Featured Posts

i refuse to become famous because i have said some nasty sh*t in my life that i know will get dug up within seconds :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Isn't that book fiction?

Even the written parts in it? If it is indeed fiction, I still find it weird she wrote about it. Its just gross in my opinion 

trolly troll troll

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Madonna really benefited from being pre-internet, pre-Twitter, etc when she was at her peak.  Anyone making a comment like that today would be immediately cancelled.

Wait until someone finds that video of Madonna saying the f-word. The one that rhymes with maggot. 

PartySick
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Even the written parts in it? If it is indeed fiction, I still find it weird she wrote about it. Its just gross in my opinion 

I'm pretty sure? :huh: I'm not totally certain though, a Madge stan would have to answer.

I just don't like unfounded accusations like that is all :messga:

🖤

She was talking about her own fans right? I’m assuming so since she mentions them following her around?

edit: oh the comments are roasting her in that reddit thread lol. :volantis:

Railing
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm pretty sure? :huh: I'm not totally certain though, a Madge stan would have to answer.

I just don't like unfounded accusations like that is all :messga:

Yeah I'm not a Madonster but I did look into it before and it's basically fiction based on sexual fantasies, and one of them is sleeping with a barely pubescent teenage boy that she (hypothetically) tutors; she was about 34 when this came out and it's still very gross albeit fictional

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Railing said:

Yeah I'm not a Madonster but I did look into it before and it's basically fiction based on sexual fantasies, and one of them is sleeping with a barely pubescent teenage boy that she (hypothetically) tutors; she was about 34 when this came out and it's still very gross albeit fictional

Oh...so lemme give her a fictional "yikes" :bear:

Glad she never actually did anything though. Whew.

🖤

CatelynnMarie

Unfortunately, that was the time period. Still kinda is, people are just afraid of judgement from others and don’t openly say it. Disgusting behavior regardless I truly dgaf. Body shaming of all kinds. 

King of the Fall

Madonna is a raging egomaniac but I still like her music and respect her contributions to equal rights.

Omar Vela

Also she always made comments about height. She said it to Patti Lupone when she met her and said it to Gaga on that messy SNL skit they made togeter.

And people using the "it was a long time ago" but at the same time cancelling long dead male writers, directors, actors, etc. for being bad people.

LateToCult

Oh they’re GRILLING her ass in the comments. I fear for her if they ever leak her blackface photo shoot. :glamourpuss:

AkariGaga

She was 31 at that time, she should definitely know better and we can and we will decide whether to cancel her or not with our free will.Have she apologized for these comments against her own fans? No , I don't think so.

And Some people can accept disrespect but I will never accept disrespect from anyone  even from my own mother let lone a pop star.

Economy

It's a really nasty comment but it was made before half of us here were even born

Let's just move on. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that after this much time she's matured her thoughts beyond this

If secretly she still thinks like this inside, I'm not surprised either tbh. Celebs have to put on this perfect image to be accepted or else be cancelled. Doesn't always mean they truly believe what they are saying fully or that they aren't hypocritical about it

Archived