celeb

Madonna old fatphobic comments resurfaced

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

There are a lot of questionable and provocative things Madonna has said in her career, so I hope the virtue police is bracing itself :river: They'd probably do a cardiac arrest watching In Bed With Madonna.

madonna-savage.gif

1 minute ago, LukiiGleek said:

that was in 1991 tho. You'd imagine people are allowed to experience personal growth in 32 years :D 

She attacked Gaga in 2012. Doesn’t seem like too much of personal growth to me :flower:

bionic

Madonna in 1990/1991 was her at her cattiest. It’s a pretty horrible thing for her to have said. 

that said, I have zero interest in dragging 30 year old comments up that are not that serious or targeted just to drag someone. Some people really need to touch grass 

buy bionic

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Meat said:

She attacked Gaga in 2012. Doesn’t seem like too much of personal growth to me :flower:

She's a bitch, it's a known fact since forever. Who cares. I'm glad people like her are around to f*** some sh!t up a little. You don't always win fights by being polite, and Madonna has fought a lot of fights for women and the LGBT community.

She could disrespect me and I'd probably thank her. Everything's not so serious either, people need to find hobbies.

10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She's a bitch, it's a known fact since forever. Who cares. I'm glad people like her are around to f*** some sh!t up a little. You don't always win fights by being polite, and Madonna has fought a lot of fights for women and the LGBT community.

She could disrespect me and I'd probably thank her. Everything's not so serious either, people need to find hobbies.

Of course. The same is true if someone wishes to drag her for her behaviour. Everyone should be allowed to **** some **** up, not just her. This is why I love how Mariah never backed down to her and dragged her even harder.

14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

2 minutes ago, Meat said:

Of course. The same is true if someone wishes to drag her for her behaviour. Everyone should be allowed to **** some **** up, not just her. This is why I love how Mariah never backed down to her and dragged her even harder.

why do i agree with you both at the same time lmao

Togekiss

Coming from the “I absolutely loathe hydrangeas” chanteuse? 

shocked pikachu face

bring on that pecan pie

This is Madonna.  She’s always been a straight up mean girl from day 1.  Cher knew it, Janet knew it, Gaga now knows it.  I don’t feel sorry for the state in which she finds herself.  It’s karma, TBH.  

gumzy3000

She should have known better. Even if it was 1991, she was 31 years old and famous for almost a decade. She's not just making fun of them, she is being a bully.

Honestly, I am more concerned with the fact she slept with a minor but I don't think ya'll are ready to have that conversation. :tea:

trolly troll troll

Chromatography
1 hour ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

I think at this point it just becomes ridiculous. This was fcking 30 years ago :mark:

it doesn’t make it right or anything but i would imagine what she said was more of a common mindset back then. we have progressed a lot in 3 decades and the fact that people are canceling her who are younger than the comments is lowkey embarrassing  

PartySick
11 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

She should have known better. Even if it was 1991, she was 31 years old and famous for almost a decade. She's not just making fun of them, she is being a bully.

Honestly, I am more concerned with the fact she slept with a minor but I don't think ya'll are ready to have that conversation. :tea:

11 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Its in her SEX book if anyone is interested. 

Isn't that book fiction?

đź–¤

Naak Le Vaar

I'm not trying to cancel Madonna, wbk she's rude and bitter. And yeah people are getting too woke these days. And yeah there are people worse than her. But it's the way some people here are way too quick to defend Madonna and bend over backwards for her is what's confusing me. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived