Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Kerry Asmussen directed Chromatica Ball special

sara57

Featured Posts

James Gibson
4 hours ago, JazzGa said:

Does the recording of the Westfield Love for Sale show count as a live tour performance? It was the same setlist as her Jazz and Piano residency. And dayum did she look and sound SO GOOD in that recording :legend: 

If we going this route artRave and Enigma had livestreams, CTC and L4S also had a professional emmy nominated special. BTWB was supposed to have one but the cancellation happened before it. JWT is the only one that was filmed and shelved for unknown reasons. I think it's unfair to say Gaga never records her concerts because she tried to bring the possible in every occasion (lbr there was no demand for an artRave DVD so the livestream was the best option), but the JWT truly made a scar in this fanbase.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

I am absolutely DONE with her team. There is absolutely NO excusable reason as to why this footage has not been released. Its been like 5 months. If The Weeknd could release his special just two months away after recording the show, so can anyone else with a decent editing team. 

And what pisses me off the most its that im sure the ones putting a stop to the project are Gaga and her team, not the streaming services who want to host the film. Her energy and vocals were on point for the show so the “she was in pain and didn’t like the footage” lame excuse does not cut it. The rumor that they did not film enough footage cause it was only one date is also bs. If I can put a more that decent film with fan footage together, they can do a decent job with 30 pro cameras. Literally the only reason this concert film should be delayed, is if the LATAM date rumors are true and she’ll film more footage there

Edonis

I actually think it may be announced very soon, but only because we're hearing so many rumors about the project lately. Here's hoping that it happens. 

34 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Literally the only reason this concert film should be delayed, is if the LATAM date rumors are true and she’ll film more footage there

I don't know what's more unlikely, Gaga coming to LATAM with the CBT or Gaga recording AND releasing a tour film she filmed in LATAM :laughga:

And that's coming from a fellow latinoamerican monster. I do hope we get the film, I even daydream about it, but I'm not sure, sometimes I feel like CBT was more of a "well let's get this over with" than a big moment for her that she's very passionate about (I hope I'm wrong about it cause I love the show). And after all, it was a summer tour for an album that was released 2 years prior :diane:

Anveeroy
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The scars on our minds 

sis I- 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Starmie25
48 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

There is no Chromatica Ball

The real Chromatica ball was the friends we made along the way🥰

Starmie25
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

I am absolutely DONE with her team. There is absolutely NO excusable reason as to why this footage has not been released. Its been like 5 months. If The Weeknd could release his special just two months away after recording the show, so can anyone else with a decent editing team. 

And what pisses me off the most its that im sure the ones putting a stop to the project are Gaga and her team, not the streaming services who want to host the film. Her energy and vocals were on point for the show so the “she was in pain and didn’t like the footage” lame excuse does not cut it. The rumor that they did not film enough footage cause it was only one date is also bs. If I can put a more that decent film with fan footage together, they can do a decent job with 30 pro cameras. Literally the only reason this concert film should be delayed, is if the LATAM date rumors are true and she’ll film more footage there

Its probably taking awhile due to the editors trying to shoe horn a Wednesday aka "Bloody mary" instrumental somewhere into the set 😅

2 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Meanwhile we have professional footage of several Gaga shows, including the Monster Ball, ARTPOP Ball, Cheek To Cheek Tour, and Enigma so I’m not really sure I’m following your point

But we wanted Born This Way Ball, Joanne World Tour and Chromatica Ball as well. All three have been filmed, just never released.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, James Gibson said:

If we going this route artRave and Enigma had livestreams, CTC and L4S also had a professional emmy nominated special. BTWB was supposed to have one but the cancellation happened before it. JWT is the only one that was filmed and shelved for unknown reasons. I think it's unfair to say Gaga never records her concerts because she tried to bring the possible in every occasion (lbr there was no demand for an artRave DVD so the livestream was the best option), but the JWT truly made a scar in this fanbase.

I think the main problem is that she has like 3 documentaries that were never released too, the BTW one, the CTC documentary, and the LFS one that just got swept away (the Lady and the Legend). :partysick: So while only one concert video got scrapped, she has a bad track record with long films / documentaries in general. 

The Terry Richardson one I get, but the other two I’d love some closure on. 

rinasawachanta

I can't believe Madonna has every single tour recorded and released (even many dates per tour) while Gaga has released just ONE. We need proper recordings, it's archive material :saladga:

TEANUS

Would make sense if they were waiting till after Joker filming if the editing and mixing wasn't done before she started. I mean I know it doesn't require much, if anything, from her physically to drop the footage, but still. We know how things were spread out with Chromatica

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

skedaddleBItCh

Anyways, since many are now complaining and crying and vomiting and convulsing and puking and whatever, it'll be released soon

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived