💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you think about Smile by Katy Perry?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I think this album is too underrated. It has so many good songs, especially the lead single. 

I don't understand why the album didn't get too much attention.. 

When you heard the album for the first time, what did you think? 

And do you listen some of the songs today? 

Smile GIF by Katy Perry

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I think it's a solid album! My fav song on there is Tucked :lana:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Controversiaga

The song itself I didn’t care for, nor Harley’s in Hawaii :( I didn’t listen to the rest of the album.

howver- never really over is SO GOOD! And underrated . Daisies I didn’t care for either :/ 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Anderson123

I like that it was a bit more serious but don't really listen to it anymore. Cry About It Later and Teary Eyes are really good. Never Really Over and Harleys in Hawaii were kinda ok.

Lemondeduerl

I think it's a good album with catchy songs, however I don't think it's her best, it's too save. It feels like TD/Prism 2.0. Anyways she really ate with HIH. 

:)

27monster27

I actually think that is a pretty solid pop album. Katy is really good at the pure pop genre.

he/him/his

Madame Goo Goo

Good album, but it feels like it’s missing something. Never Really Over and Harleys In Hawaii stand out as the best tracks but don’t feel like they belong on the album due to them just being tacked on to add streams.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

asfittingasmcqueen

I think it suffers from the lack of a cohesive concept. Everything from "Never Really Over" to "Daisies" was promoted with 70s visuals, photoshoots and music videos. It felt like she was finally going for something mature and people were disappointed when she took a completely different direction after the release of the title track, going once again for camp with the circus theme

That being said, the album has a a couple of standouts that would've been huge if released on a different era. "Cry About it Later", "Champagne Problems" and "Tucked" are surprisingly good pop songs

It's a shame people didn't give this album a chance

I don’t think it’s her best. Although never really over and it’s not the end of the world are standouts and some of my fav KP songs of all time, but the others don’t do much for me unfortunately. I say this as a big fan of her music, I’ve liked most of what she has put out. It’s UNJUST that 365 and when I’m gone didn’t do well. My two favourite songs by miss Perry and they SLAP

AnglerfishbraBENUS

her album tracks really don’t do it for me. Never Really Over and Harleys In Hawaii deserved to be massive though. Those both had a well developed direction musically which a lot of her songs lack

Archived