Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post A Performance You Think Deserves More Recognition

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, ControversiaGa said:

Here are two of her best acoustic performances.

These classics! I also love her cover of Viva La Vida on BBC Radio 1 she did this same year I think.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marry The Night at Children in Need 2011. For me it might be the best performance of the song she did. The energy, her vocals, the choreo, the epic ending, everything was perfect. 

Not televised, but I think it was cool when she decided make surprise performances on clubs to promote BTW. Imagine the collapse of being there and then they'll be like well guess what PUT YOUR PAWS UP :air:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

On her first tour :tony:

Yep. Everything about this particular show at V fest was spectacular and more special than any other FAME BALL TOUR performance imo 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Lippoutou

This performance is so ethereal ! We rarely see Gaga commanding the stage by herself without choreo for an upbeat number and it turns out so fierce. You can feel the raw emotion behind the meaning of the song.

I especially love the tossing of the mic holder and the guitar moment.

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

I’ve never seen anyone talk about this performance. Which is sad cause this rendition of MTN is beautiful 

This one, the Gaga Thanksgiving and the acoustic version she did on Alan Carr were all so beautiful. I wonder when, or even if she'll ever perform this song again.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

On her first tour :tony:

Ah one of her first 'satanic' rumored performances, with the pyramid and the baphomet pose. We love to see it! :heart:

4 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

Here are two of her best acoustic performances.

Hey, thanks for this. I hadn't seen it before. I love this stuff. She's reminding me here of a singer I used to love back in the day, Cerys Matthews of Catatonia. She had that raw, angry sound sometimes too. I'll take Gaga's voice though.

Space Cowboy
7 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

One of the best performances of ARTPOP, NOW THIS is heavenly, its like she's a wise alien god coming down to earth.

Archived