Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post A Performance You Think Deserves More Recognition

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

In my opinion one of her best duets to date,

This performance will be featured on the live album from The Rolling Stones titled GRRR Live - Live At Newark releasing this Friday, February 10th.

Edit: Here is the song!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

A short documentary clip on the creation of 'Gimme Shelter' with Merry Clayton, the woman who originally sung the legendary female vocals in this song.

This one is the BEST performances of Poker Face…. periodT! giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c81dc00a0386653b95dbf35b0409cd1576730b49&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We knew she was destined for stardom… “Now jump” “now scream” !!! giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c81dc00a0386653b95dbf35b0409cd1576730b49&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Space Cowboy
42 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

This one is the BEST performances of Poker Face…. periodT! giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c81dc00a0386653b95dbf35b0409cd1576730b49&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We knew she was destined for stardom… “Now jump” “now scream” !!! giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c81dc00a0386653b95dbf35b0409cd1576730b49&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

The shades, the heels, the bodysuit, the face pasties, the piano, the STEPPING on the piano. The throwback, my heart :heart:

Smother Em Eh
19 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Yesss, this performance is everything! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

8 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

The shades, the heels, the bodysuit, the face pasties, the piano, the STEPPING on the piano. The throwback, my heart :heart:

She was on fire, the definition of she ATE :firega:

Hottie Detector

latina twilight

i always thought livin' on a prayer was PERFECT for her voice so i jumped from excitement when she actually performed it

such a shame this is the only video we got it from it, because i would love to have a good quality audio

i hope some day she performs it with a whole band, but i can only dream of someone making an ai cover of it :flutter:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Controversiaga

Here are two of her best acoustic performances.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Space Cowboy
42 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She was on fire, the definition of she ATE :firega:

30 minutes ago, Sir Bride said:

What I'm learning here is that Poker Face might just be a bit underrated by me these days, I forgot her power I guess. I used to worship these performances!

KillerMonster

I’ve never seen anyone talk about this performance. Which is sad cause this rendition of MTN is beautiful 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived