Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny to receive GLAAD award

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

100% deserved, especially for the genre thats he’s in. Broke so many barriers and boundaries in the best way possible. King

Lemondeduerl

People are complaining and I know he doesn't fight for LGBTQ rights everyday of the month but the fact that a straight artist whose fans/listeners are mostly straight did this in television says a LOT. And I think it's important. 

bad-bunny-_CY2hjab-696x497.jpg

:)

myluis617
2 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

People are complaining and I know he doesn't fight for LGBTQ rights everyday of the month but the fact that a straight artist whose fans/listeners are mostly straight did this in television says a LOT. And I think it's important. 

bad-bunny-_CY2hjab-696x497.jpg

This was the moment I realized he was taking his influence and using it to help the lgbt community. This is when I fell hard for him. 

EGOT2027

i’m seeing so much hate for this on twitter. imagine thinking it’s irrelevant and 100% just queerbaiting when the biggest latin artist in the world (and the most streamed artist in the world) regularly breaks down machismo culture by wearing dresses, making out with dudes, being a gaga stan, etcetera 

Archived