Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish receives UMG Amplifier Award

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

67332281-11714507-On_the_town_Billie_Eil

https://www.billboard.com/pro/billie-eilish-honored-shania-twain-doechii-stephen-sanchez-perform-umg-grammy-artist-showcase/

... [Universal Music Group chairman/CEO Lucian Grange] introduced a video that focused on Billie Eilish and her mother’s efforts to address climate change and promote sustainability with her tours and the way she lives her life, as well as UMG’s own efforts to promote sustainability and limit their carbon footprint and waste. Then Grainge introduced Eilish herself, who came out and accepted UMG’s Amplifier Award for her efforts.

“I do as much as I can — I feel like I can always do more — but I feel very impressed and excited that you guys are actually making this a priority and thinking about it and doing your part to support me,” Eilish said while accepting the award. “I would just say I’m really thankful — I feel really seen right now. I spend a lot of my time feeling really anxious because I don’t feel like a lot of people, and especially people in the business, care very much, and it’s really nice to see that this is happening and that you guys do. And I just wanted to say, everyone in this room, we can all do our part. I know a lot of you got some money in your f—in’ pocket, so you can use it for good things and not stupid things,” she added, laughing. She then thanked her mother, and continued, “I’m always trying to think of how to do things in the least wasteful ways possible, and it’s shocking how little I feel that gets reciprocated, and it makes me feel like nobody’s doing anything. So it’s nice to see that you are, and I’m really thankful.”

image005.jpg

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived