💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

David Bowie producer hits out at claims that Harry Styles is the 'new Bowie'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

Harry is harry & he's great. I bet he's gonna grow a lot musically and vocally !

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Why would Tony Visconti believe in that somebody is the new blah blah blah, nobody is the new nobody, as much as they reference them, the achievements that earlier artists did at an unrepeatable time and space are done and will never be rewritten unless the industry wants to erase their legacy, but Bowie is not in that position. 

Future Lovers

Sure, Harry isn't on Bowie's level but there is really no need to've said this or to've said it in that way. 

phantasmas
13 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Oof. I mean he's right but did we need to say it on Michelle Obama's internet?

absolutely needed to be said because some delulus need a reality check :iamfair:

Wolf Boy

I don’t know why people get so uppity about this. They always compare new artists to older ones, and it’s rarely accurate, they’re always vague comparisons that are lazy. I don’t think it’s that serious. 

In saying that though, Harry obviously wishes lol.

Unkind and 100% unnecessary from Tony Visconti. It's not Harry's fault if someone says he's the new Bowie, and it wasn't as if Tony was even asked about the Bowie comparison. He brought it up himself.

King of the Fall
15 hours ago, Meat said:

He’s also not a pedophile like Bowie so there’s that 

If you are referring to the Lori Maddox claim, it has never been proven. Bowie was pretty wild in his Ziggy days but she is one of those former groupies who change their stories every time they are asked about it. We have no photos of Bowie with this underaged groupie, nor is the claim of Maddox backed up by anyone else. This reminds me of the people who accuse Michael Jackson of being a child molester with no proof. Besides, I don't see how the mans personal life is relevant to this discussion about Harry Styles being the next Bowie.

Archived