💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Direct [Feb 8 @ 2pm PST]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

I hope Zelda Windwalker and Twilight Princess will come to Switch! please let the rumors be true

we're 3 months before release of totk, it's kinda unlikely at this point, the MP1-3 collection is more likely to happen right now.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, River said:

expect a spin off/remake in November

A Spin off? Of what? Omg!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SpadesToStart
41 minutes ago, Corous said:

The pokemon company said that they will release a patch this month to fix some of the game's problems and about the DLC everything points to it being revealed at the pokemon presents, traditionally this presentation is always a week before the nintento direct in February but this year they seem have exchanged dates.

Finally! I got Violet for Xmas, but I’ve been waiting to start it until they patch some of the bugs.

Auralegends
50 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Im sure there's gonna be zelda news

Either something good or a postponement :rip:

They confirmed the release date in their financial reports today

19 minutes ago, Noah said:

A Spin off? Of what? Omg!

unknown at this moment, let's go/legend/B&W remakes possibly

expect pre-orders tomorrow for totk

7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Whats wrong with it 

Everything but the story :marges:

Phaye Monster
24 minutes ago, River said:

expect pre-orders tomorrow for totk

Any bundles or collectors editions in sight? Debating how I want to buy the game, most likely digital but I’d probably still buy an exclusive bundle

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Any bundles or collectors editions in sight? Debating how I want to buy the game, most likely digital but I’d probably still buy an exclusive bundle

collector edition is a sure thing, they won't pass on it, the fire emblem sold like crazy.

there's still a risk tomorrow that they will just show 10 seconds trailer and then "for more info watch the zelda related direct later this month"

Phaye Monster
22 minutes ago, River said:

collector edition is a sure thing, they won't pass on it, the fire emblem sold like crazy.

there's still a risk tomorrow that they will just show 10 seconds trailer and then "for more info watch the zelda related direct later this month"

True, I’m just hoping it’s more than an OLED model and maybe something a bit bigger for a release, like an art collection as well or something. 

lowkey I hope they don’t do that, I kind of want to go into the game not knowing that much

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

13 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

True, I’m just hoping it’s more than an OLED model and maybe something a bit bigger for a release, like an art collection as well or something. 

lowkey I hope they don’t do that, I kind of want to go into the game not knowing that much

I believe that they will do, it's a major release, collector's edition with art, figuring and other thing is a must.

there are also the lego models, I think they are planning to boost the sales in every way as a farewell to the switch and moving on to the switch 2

RodeckDanny
51 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Whats wrong with it 

1267 glitches and many poor graphics, it was rushed cause they wanted $$$$

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived