đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Direct [Feb 8 @ 2pm PST]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic
3 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

pleeeease no ny system anytime soon, Ill buy the PS5 if that's the case.

Don't bother. I got a PS5 last year and I barely use it. The PS5 exclusive games are not worth it (especially when increasingly frequently they're released across all platforms a few years later)

buy bionic

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mwjuell91
58 minutes ago, bionic said:

Don't bother. I got a PS5 last year and I barely use it. The PS5 exclusive games are not worth it (especially when increasingly frequently they're released across all platforms a few years later)

Hmm fair but hopefully they will add games to switch even if a new console comes out

That's weird....

And nintendo already said they don't really have high profile new games for the second half of 2023

But honestly they are in for a ride, they should have used TotK as a system seller to transition between the Switch and what comes next. Even if a special version comes out next year, people will have already beaten the game so it will not have the same impact 

2 minutes ago, Eido said:

That's weird....

And nintendo already said they don't really have high profile new games for the second half of 2023

But honestly they are in for a ride, they should have used TotK as a system seller to transition between the Switch and what comes next. Even if a special version comes out next year, people will have already beaten the game so it will not have the same impact 

It's probably just for the carnival update server side.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, bionic said:

All platforms? Do you mean PC? Sony has been porting their exclusives to PC with no set window. My best guess is how well a game moves consoles, as Returnal is a bit more niche and it's the newest port with a year and a half window. I expect that games that sell a ton of copies probably won't port so quick unless they're working on promoting something within that IP. 

On topic, has Nintendo launched a new IP in the past 5 years? I have a Switch and enjoy some of the party games with friends (and pokemon solo), but it feels like there's just nothing new that I can get into. I'd be into Zelda but I got stuck on a mission and it's discouraging knowing I'm like 20 years behind on the franchise. 

1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

All platforms? Do you mean PC? Sony has been porting their exclusives to PC with no set window. My best guess is how well a game moves consoles, as Returnal is a bit more niche and it's the newest port with a year and a half window. I expect that games that sell a ton of copies probably won't port so quick unless they're working on promoting something within that IP. 

On topic, has Nintendo launched a new IP in the past 5 years? I have a Switch and enjoy some of the party games with friends (and pokemon solo), but it feels like there's just nothing new that I can get into. I'd be into Zelda but I got stuck on a mission and it's discouraging knowing I'm like 20 years behind on the franchise. 

ARMS, Astral Chain, Sushi Striker, Ring Fit Adventure, Triangle Strategy, Octopath Traveler, Labo, 1-2 Switch, Good Job, Snipperclips, Part Time UFO, Game Builder Garage, The Stretchers.

First leak, 3rd party game, nostalgic :ororomunroe:

Spoiler

Phaye Monster

For third party games I’m still really holding out for the Style Savvy franchise. It has a good number of entries, idk why it’s nonexistent on the switch. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ChicaSkas
On 2/7/2023 at 6:12 AM, Corous said:

The pokemon announcements are never given in the nintendo directs but in a separate presentation called pokemon presets and possibly this presentation will be next week, about zelda there is a rumor that says that 20 minutes of the direct will be to talk about Tears of Kingdom.

You're right, pokemon day is coming at the end of the month. . . Can only pray for National Dex 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Crescent Bloom
8 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

Hmm fair but hopefully they will add games to switch even if a new console comes out

I just got a PS5 and I really like mine! I don't think I like it as much as the switch, but I just finished playing The Last of Us and I really enjoyed it.

Archived