💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn Malik Serving Italian Mafia Daddy In New Selfie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Is it just me or does it look like he got his cheekbones and jawline done? 

anyway, he’s so freaking hot, I’d let him smash me faster than you can say Ferrari 

ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

anyway, he’s so freaking hot, I’d let him smash me faster than you can say Ferrari 

Nah. He’s had that facial structure for a long time (first idea that comes to mind is the midnight memories era of one direction, and especially FOUR he has pretty identical facial structure). 

also his jaw is a bit forward (prob for the pose) so it elongates the jaw giving a different appearance alongside with the facial muscles making the cheekbones stand out more. 

NewUsername
10 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Nah. He’s had that facial structure for a long time (first idea that comes to mind is the midnight memories era of one direction, and especially FOUR he has pretty identical facial structure). 

also his jaw is a bit forward (prob for the pose) so it elongates the jaw giving a different appearance alongside with the facial muscles making the cheekbones stand out more. 

indeed + lighting

53 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It's called having good genes :bradley:

I think he's always had great facial structure. Maybe it's more noticeable when he's shaved.

InTheCloset
31 minutes ago, Meat said:

This. But Zayn is cute too

But like he looks like the emaciated ****bois in my country trying their extreme to look and sound british:huntyga:

Harry on the other hand. 
Id gobble him:pole:
dammit GIF

The abyss stares back

Flippy

do me homer simpson GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived