💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Explains Her Decision To Do Half Time: "It's Now Or Never"

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Looks like she will focused on motherhood, since she said if she had to leave her baby, it had to be something as grand as Superbowl Half Time :oprah:

Also, maybe the album isn't  yet indeed? :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson

Love her, but she is getting on my last nerve with this situation of her new album 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Smother Em Eh

I do love me some Riri but this is getting kinda annoying. No new album I thought she said it was gonna drop after the SBHTS?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ELECTROHEART

When I feel bad for being a little monster when Gaga doesn't even throws to us "bread crumbs", I remember navys are doing worse :messga:

Anyways I'm excited to see her, I've played her 2016 VMA mini-concerts like 1000 times on YT :oops:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

This video is not new. Pretty sure I watched this a while back. Maybe AP reposted this? This is months old.

ALGAYDO

Rihanna, we all know you have almost zero input in your music (sans Anti and a few other projects here and there lolol), so please just release a new album full of great songs. Then maybe a greatest-hits album, and boom, retire to be a full-time Avon lady. Rihanna please, I am begging you, the world needs a new album from you, at least one more. It’s now or never sis stop edging us like this :cryga:

Anderson123

What a waste of a platform if she doesn’t drop a new album. Or even just the lead single or something. 

She’s using a marketing strategy, by pretending she’s not releasing an album after the Super Bowl  . Very clever 

RudraCNG

The same can apply to releasing an album after doing a SB: "it's now or never". I don't think she's not releasing anything.

Archived