💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Free Woman playing at H-E-B

Kimmo

Featured Posts

The most random place to play “Free Woman” :billie:

In Texas HEB is the MPG of grocery stores, even Walmart was found shaking… is very much all Texan and they usually play oldies and country… well not today :giveup: 

Is like they knew a bottom had walked in… I had never made such an aggressive U-turn using my shopping cart just to show y’all… thank you gheys from HEB :giveup:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the Butcher on the back trying not to cut himself while cutting meat:

“I'm not nothing without a steady hand”

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7718a5d9c8778228a09

Hottie Detector

Just now, Mindblown said:

Eggs? oh so you're RICH rich.

I went broke after that purchase…. :selena:

Hottie Detector

Edonis

My local Target had 1000 Doves and Babylon playing while I shopped for pasta. I was ready to snap my spine to the Babylon outro but some old lady was watching me…she knew what I was…:ohwell:

Mister G
15 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The most random place to play “Free Woman” :billie:

In Texas HEB is the MPG of grocery stores, even Walmart was found shaking… is very much all Texan and they usually play oldies and country… well not today :giveup: 

Is like they knew a bottom had walked in… I had never made such an aggressive U-turn using my shopping cart just to show y’all… thank you gheys from HEB :giveup:

My gym played Stupid Love, Rain On Me, 911 and 1000 Doves on their station a few times during Summers of 2020 and 2021. They had very good taste. 

I used to work there, they have different playlists and my manager would always leave it on the 70’s/80’s one, but there was quite a few Gaga songs on the newer music playlist.

39 minutes ago, Mister G said:

My gym played Stupid Love, Rain On Me, 911 and 1000 Doves on their station a few times during Summers of 2020 and 2021. They had very good taste. 

Yeah I’ve heard almost every Gaga song at the gym too :billie: I just thought it was random because H‑E‑B is pretty “country” … Dancing In Circles would’ve been more appropriate…

Hottie Detector

2 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I used to work there, they have different playlists and my manager would always leave it on the 70’s/80’s one, but there was quite a few Gaga songs on the newer music playlist.

My favorite store ever :legend:

The manager at my local one is gay, and he hires nothing but hotties… is a delight to walk in and find fresh meat in every isle!! :pray:

Hottie Detector

2 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Omg screaming at you being a Texan! 

Get me out of here!!!!

katy-perry-cry.gif

Hottie Detector

AnglerfishbraBENUS

im a CAGE FREE EGGGGGGGG

im a cage free eggyeggyeggyeggyeggy egg

im a cage free egg

PartySick
1 hour ago, Mindblown said:

Eggs? oh so you're RICH rich.

Not me having the same thought :sharon:

Damn bird flu :messga:

45 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Get me out of here!!!!

katy-perry-cry.gif

When I leave Florida I'll lower a rope from the plane over Texas! Grab on! Let's go to Cali :flower:

🖤

Archived