other

Beyonce’s Grammy snubs go viral

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

Can we stop ruining peoples moments every year because beyonce didn't win album of the year, a lot of deserving artist who won last night are having their moments  overshadowed by this mess because a bunch of delusional fans feel like their favourite artist must get an award that she wasnt even the most deserving in the first place . She won three awards people, get over it. all categories matter.

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Can we stop ruining peoples moments every year beyonce didn't win album of the year, a lot of deserving artist who won last night are having their moments  overshadowed by this mess because a bunch of delusional fans feel like their favourite artist must get an award that she wasnt even the most deserving in the first place . She won three awards people, get over it. all categories matter.

It’s a Bey stan account? What do you expect? The fact that y’all engage with it when it’s posted here for mess is your own choice. 

Deserves better? C'mon, she became the most awarded female, what else do they need? :ladyhaha:

Some fans are toxic af :saladga:

Chlorine Sevigny
14 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Isn't she the most grammy-awarded female of all time?

Most awarded artist 

She has the most Grammys on the face of the earth. She’s fine. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

RAMROD

Y'all are messy. She won scraps category, and always get shut out from the main 4 awards in the last 4 albums she did and nominated for. And this is the issue for everyone who protesting. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Omg people need to get over it. Pls move on.

Spoiler

Melodrama deserved Album of the Year.

Epy0zUnWwAAab9n.jpg

Zander
38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all are messy. She won scraps category, and always get shut out from the main 4 awards in the last 4 albums she did and nominated for. And this is the issue for everyone who protesting. 

What a way to invalidate those categories to artists that have won in them. I'm sure they don't feel the same way about their "scrap" category grammy. :bear: 

Why do people care so much? I'm sure Beyonce is going to be just fine lol. 

Teletubby
31 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Bad Bunny deserved album of the year 

he needs to collab with Taylor
FoQVA8dWQAEY3Jw?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

LaLuna

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna feel bad for one of the most awarded, richest women in the industry. She'll live. 

moonsago
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Scraps categories? Then why did she care to submit? I’m sure you’d say something different if she lost in those too. This is the problem with her fans, it’s never enough for you guys, you are constantly ungrateful and bitter. There are other artists out there that do wonderful work, she’s not the only person that deserves to win a Grammy. Maybe if she actually CARED to make an album HERSELF like the people that won up to this point, instead of hiring a TOWN, then maybe she’d be honored with an AOTY award as well. So humble yourselves cause she’s not everything ya’ll preach if she needs that much help to even be able to compete with the rest. 

salty like sodium
48 minutes ago, Zander said:

What a way to invalidate those categories to artists that have won in them. I'm sure they don't feel the same way about their "scrap" category grammy. :bear: 

Why do people care so much? I'm sure Beyonce is going to be just fine lol. 

if you ask any artist if they'd rather win "album of the year" or "best [genre] album", pretty sure no one would pick the second. It's a fact that some prizes are more prestigious than others, and a bit hilarious that the Academy's most rewarded performer (and nominated) has so far only ever won one of the prestigious awards once. The message the Academy keeps sending is that Beyoncé is great, but not enough to win over a white artist. I said what I said. :huntyga: Pretty cringe when Harry said "people like me don't often win these" :laughga:

Archived