event

UPDATE:Madonna/Satanism/Pfizer/Grammys 2023

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

The fact ppl still believe in this god and Satan mythology is so concerning. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

RebeldeFaith

American conservatives being clowns on social media and crying because something wasn't made for them again. What's new? :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

ALittleMonsta
40 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I sometimes do believe in conspiracies just to entertain myself. But i often realize that what if its a marketing strategy. Because of this pfizer, madonna, grammys 2023 and the sam smith performance is making rounds on the internet.

There is no such thing as bad publicity i guess:ohwell:

But i do believe in some 'other' conspiracy theories like big pharma targeting some doctors who found alleged cures for cancer in the 80's. Ufos. Multiverse theory. Parallel universes. Aliens. Simulations. 

But not the Matrix. Its for men like Andrew Tate to blame their stupid actions on

Gosh the cancer one makes me sad

InTheCloset
9 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

The fact ppl still believe in this god and Satan mythology is so concerning. 

It sounds more made up than me having multiple celeb marriages:huntyga:

The abyss stares back

elijahfan

This is just so easy to rile these people up :laughga: They wouldn’t recognize evil if it looked them right in the face. And irony too, apparently.

Also slightly alarmed at the amount of people, and verified accounts, that are openly **** talking a woman’s appearance today in 2023. I’m not sure being an ass is anywhere in the Bible.

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

They wouldn’t recognize evil if it looked them right in the face. And irony too, apparently.

Oh, evil DOES look them in the face every time they see a mirror, though :iamfair:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

InTheCloset
12 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Oh, evil DOES look them in the face every time they see a mirror, though :iamfair:

Miss @Pennywise spitting facts as always

The abyss stares back

Ophelia

they knew what they were doing, this is exactly what Gaga was doing in the TFM era to gain attention - playing with themes and attributes like horns, death, blood, religious imagery - to keep people talking. Their single cover pays homage to TFM.

I love to see the children studying the great:applause:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Chromatography

satanism aside we should stop making fun of the way people look. i know some people get so much work done etc but to this extent it’s clearly something bordering if not body dysmorphia. when you’re 60 whatever you can elect not to do what she did, but if it makes her feel better about her appearance, then shut the fvck up

pachinko

“She’s lucky the climate activists in the crowd didn’t come after her for all the plastic in her face.”

I - :air:

19 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

The fact that so many people in America still believe that there are good and evil supernatural forces in the world and that something called “god” and “satan” compete with each other is mind boggling. That’s literally some science fiction fantasy or Batman v Superman comic book sh*t.

Get me out of here!! :messga:

Including Gaga herself 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• InTheCloset changed the title to UPDATE:Madonna/Satanism/Pfizer/Grammys 2023

Archived