Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles was asked if he expected Beyoncé to win

COOOK

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Perfect answer. Why was only Beyoncé expected to win? Just like Harry said, they all deserved to be nominated and all had equal chance of winning. Or at least that's the way it's supposed to be in my opinion. 

Agreed. Interviewer Wanted him to gush over her like Adele did but he wasn't  having it. Perfect answer.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, andrea brisea said:

idk why people are so angry at him, his album was great and very very popular(we know the grammy voters take that into consideration)

I feel like people just literally like to complain and not be happy for others

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Because you’re on a website that despises white males. 

Jesus Christ. 

Idk man all this convo about Beyoncé should have won is giving me Kanye/Taylor incident vibes. 

Beyonce is still a mega super star who had a very successful Grammy night.

Let Harry have his moment. It’s kind of cringe that someone even asked him that.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

alsemanche
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Are y'all seriously victimizing white men now? Like for real? All this for Harry Styles? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

you've cleary never read a @Kimmo thread :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

3 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Perfect answer. Why was only Beyoncé expected to win? Just like Harry said, they all deserved to be nominated and all had equal chance of winning. Or at least that's the way it's supposed to be in my opinion. 

Probably bc she topped just about every year-end list for best album of the year lmao I mean yeah it was a dumb and rude question, for sure, but Beyoncé was the favorite for a reason. It’s not like it was pulled out of their a$$es. Critics the world over near universally praised her album and Harry’s also did very well and was rated highly but Beyoncé’s was rated better. So was Bad Bunny’s. Point is that with that in mind I think it’s a natural thought to think someone is a front runner vs not (though it doesn’t need to be and shouldn’t be vocalized espesh after the win)

Starmie25
3 hours ago, bionic said:

She should've won

She did thou. She's got like the most amount of Grammys ever. How is that  not winning?

19 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Probably bc she topped just about every year-end list for best album of the year lmao I mean yeah it was a dumb and rude question, for sure, but Beyoncé was the favorite for a reason. It’s not like it was pulled out of their a$$es. Critics the world over near universally praised her album and Harry’s also did very well and was rated highly but Beyoncé’s was rated better. So was Bad Bunny’s. Point is that with that in mind I think it’s a natural thought to think someone is a front runner vs not (though it doesn’t need to be and shouldn’t be vocalized espesh after the win)

Except very few people are actually listening to this album. The albums daily streams are similar to Born this way, born to die and 1989. Critics are too scared to write a bad review about a Beyonce album as her fans are psycho. 

bionic
24 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

She did thou. She's got like the most amount of Grammys ever. How is that  not winning?

Repeatedly shut out of certain categories despite being generally able to sweep the lower-tier categories. Make it make sense. Your album has the Best Dance Recording, is the Best Dance Album, has the Best R&B Song, has the Best Traditional R&B song, but is not Album of the Year?

Harry won AOTY and Best Pop Album but didn't win any other awards at all. 

What are we taking for this? Every song on the Beyonce album is good but the album isn't? No individual song from Harry's House is award worthy but the album is? Where is the logic

buy bionic

Judas Oyster

I don't follow Harry, but can someone explain if he was sad or something happened?
Even in the pictures holding up the Grammys something seems off.

Controversiaga
52 minutes ago, bionic said:

Repeatedly shut out of certain categories despite being generally able to sweep the lower-tier categories. Make it make sense. Your album has the Best Dance Recording, is the Best Dance Album, has the Best R&B Song, has the Best Traditional R&B song, but is not Album of the Year?

Harry won AOTY and Best Pop Album but didn't win any other awards at all. 

What are we taking for this? Every song on the Beyonce album is good but the album isn't? No individual song from Harry's House is award worthy but the album is? Where is the logic

I agree with you.  Clearly they gave Beyoncé every award possible except the big one.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

"Yes, we get it. It's Beyonce. Everybody's rooting for her. Her last album even named the best album of 2022 by some of the world most famous publications. She's a queen. She's just too big to fail. Legally we are bound to support her." 

• COOOK changed the title to Harry Styles was asked if he expected Beyoncé to win

Archived