💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles' Harry’s House wins AOTY

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

beyonce stans can stay pressed, renaissance was nowhere near as good as yall are making it out to be lmao

im not even a harry fan but i can admit several songs from this album were omnipresent on the charts and theyre good songs, not typical pop songs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Congrats to Harry, but I definitely didn’t expect Beyoncé to lose this year… That’s fishy.

Purr more, hiss less.

Happy New Year GIF by HBO

another grammy is over

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KingRedd
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

beyonce stans can stay pressed, renaissance was nowhere near as good as yall are making it out to be lmao

im not even a harry fan but i can admit several songs from this album were omnipresent on the charts and theyre good songs, not typical pop songs

Child… idk how many times you’ve mentioned and attempted so hard to desperately discredit and shade Beyonce but are you not tired yet? Lol each thread I scroll through I see you with juvenile shade. Like… we get it, you don’t like Beyoncé. It’s time to let those fingers rest, love. I promise you Beyhive members on here are not pressed nor impressed by your shade. Ask my girl Elsa what your next step for growth should be. 

May I Read You? 😎

Monstermilo
5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Child… idk how many times you’ve mentioned and attempted so hard to desperately discredit and shade Beyonce but are you not tired yet? Lol each thread I scroll through I see you with juvenile shade. Like… we get it, you don’t like Beyoncé. It’s time to let those fingers rest, love. I promise you Beyhive members on here are not pressed nor impressed by your shade. Ask my girl Elsa what your next step for growth should be. 

i actually enjoy a lot of beyonces albums 

sasha fierce, 4, lemonade, a lot of her older work 

i didnt like renaissance, its overrated and thats my opinion. but i was following the shade room and everyones saying its racist that harry won blah blah blah, and thats dangerous because its gotten to the point where if beyonce doesnt win, its because everyones being racist. those petty accusations and take away from actual racism thats happening in the world. i dont like the entitled mindset that beyonce has to win and everyone else is not deserving, its not just a few comments, its a significant amount.

Monstermilo
33 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

why are you so opposed to people having different opinions, not everyone thinks the same. i respect your right to like the album, but i also have the right to voice my opinion that i dont like renaissance. like ive said, ive liked beyonces other work, this just wasnt my cup of tea and i am free to voice my opinion seeing as this is a forum, kinda the point of this website

Argentum

don't know who should have won but i'm praying for your safety girl :laughga:

you kicked the beyhive's nest

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

I'M CRYING!!! LMAO :ladyhaha:

I remember seeing this yesterday but I was almost asleep and didn't get it lol

At least he's doing great with his music but the beyhive's coming for him 

HookerOnAChurch

Finally a very well deserved grammy

As It Was Jump GIF by Harry Styles

Harry's House is one of the greatest album released in recent times

djBuffoon

I don't know if Harry's House would have been my choice, but it definitely wouldn't have been Renaissance. Of Bey's three most recent albums, Lemonade is the only one that (to me) managed to be experimental and compelling and had quality songwriting to match.

monstertoronto

Yaaassss! He deserved it. This album was a massive success, it elevated him to a new level, it was number one for a while and hung around the top ten for ages. I really think it made more impact than any other album because it vastly expanded his fanbase, and solidified his status as the main pop boy.  Adele and beyonces albums obviously did well but I don’t think it changed the narrative for either of them.  Harry deserved. 

Archived