celeb

Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Half of me is like “good for them, they’re both consenting adults. She’s just securing her bag, slay sis” and the other half of me is like “bro why does Leo only date girls that are barely adults? She’s less than half his age and probably isn't mentally/emotionally mature enough to be with someone going through a mid life crisis or whatever” 

Controversiaga

If I was 19 I’d date him too. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Economy
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Half of me is like “good for them, they’re both consenting adults. She’s just securing her bag, slay sis” and the other half of me is like “bro why does Leo only date girls that are barely adults? She’s less than half his age and probably isn't mentally/emotionally mature enough to be with someone going through a mid life crisis or whatever” 

So they are both likely doing something superficial. One for money and one for sex... Most ppl consider superficial aspects anyway in relationships 

If they are both well aware as legal adults of what they are doing it's their business

Personally I do not like big age gaps and would likely not go for someone more than 5 years off my age but that's me

My gf is 5 years younger and that's kinda my absolute limit tbh. Anymore than that and we're just not in the same stage of life and probably not gonna workout well

waterfall

not someone born in the same year as me

maybe i do have a chance after all :awesome:

Spoiler

after i dye my hair blonde and grow a few inches out of nowhere magically

Celebrate Its Friday GIF by telenet

Shipper

What if those girls are all...
hipster beard GIF

:partysick:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PunkTheFunk

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that Leo is not straight, and is using these girlfriends as covers for his sexuality. They are allegedly in on it, and don't mind because they can get their name out there while hanging out with an A-list celeb, and after a certain point they end the "relationship" amicably and the girlfriends move on with their lives once they hit 24-25 years old.

IllusionLover

She's younger than me 💀

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RenegAde

I remember defending him years ago cuz i don't oppose age gap relationships on the face value but when people actively go out seeking people way younger than themselves,  that is definitely a red flag and shows that they have some form of arrested development 

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that Leo is not straight, and is using these girlfriends as covers for his sexuality. They are allegedly in on it, and don't mind because they can get their name out there while hanging out with an A-list celeb, and after a certain point they end the "relationship" amicably and the girlfriends move on with their lives once they hit 24-25 years old.

yup I think  iv read that too, something about him and Toby maguire actually being lovers :huntyga:

I am just wondering what they even talk about.. and how they don't get on each other's nerves lol

But fr I am wondering if he could be with even younger girls and it's just not known, because I've read some threads on reddit with comments from people who say they're in modeling and the stories sound a little ick :green:

• Dojo changed the title to Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Archived