Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Dojo

Featured Posts

jaXXXon
10 hours ago, Pennywise said:

What the **** are you even talking about. Matt Walsh, is that you? :laughga:

And what the hell are you on about? Isn't the lead character in That 90s Show getting advice about fvcking a guy at age 14? :fail: Or is that considered okay by you to the point where you support it?

Leo is dating a LEGAL adult, while the other issue isn't legal. Have a problem with that, clown. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

And what the hell are you on about? Isn't the lead character in That 90s Show getting advice about fvcking a guy at age 14? :fail: Or is that considered okay by you to the point where you support it?

Leo is dating a LEGAL adult, while the other issue isn't legal. Have a problem with that, clown. 

If a 50 year old man hooks up with a girl that had just turned 18, it wouldn’t be creepy to you? 

It’s not the same situation as Leo, of course, but it gives off the same vibe lol 

Pennywise
4 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Whataboutism is not a real argument, sis. How could I be mad about something I had no idea of :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

KURUSHITOVSKA

Creep. She's 19 bc he can't legally get someone any younger. Men with money really think they can get away with anything. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Whataboutism is not a real argument, sis. How could I be mad about something I had no idea of :laughga:

like what does the 90s show, a FICTIONAL tv show, have to do with any of this? :air:

mother, what must i do?

jaXXXon
19 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

If a 50 year old man hooks up with a girl that had just turned 18, it wouldn’t be creepy to you? 

It’s not the same situation as Leo, of course, but it gives off the same vibe lol 

Not the same at all and Leo's current girlfriend looks at least 20-something. Men go for looks, she doesn't look nor is she a child. 

When there's consent it really isn't a discussion anymore. Half of the people talking sh!t about Leo's 20-25 aged girlfriends are either jealous they probably won't be able to hook up with someone in their 20s when they hit 40 or they are pressed Leo won't find them attractive because they're older than that. Trust me, most men would LOVE to date 20-something year old models when their marriages have gone down the drain. It's natural for most men. Men go younger, women go older and that's always been the case. Most of us wouldn't be here if society was forced to only date people their own age. Nothing wrong with Leo. He just refuses to settle down. 

ALGAYDO
8 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Not the same at all and Leo's current girlfriend looks at least 20-something. Men go for looks, she doesn't look nor is she a child. 

When there's consent it really isn't a discussion anymore. Half of the people talking sh!t about Leo's 20-25 aged girlfriends are either jealous they probably won't be able to hook up with someone in their 20s when they hit 40 or they are pressed Leo won't find them attractive because they're older than that. Trust me, most men would LOVE to date 20-something year old models when their marriages have gone down the drain. It's natural for most men. Men go younger, women go older and that's always been the case. Most of us wouldn't be here if society was forced to only date people their own age. Nothing wrong with Leo. He just refuses to settle down. 

bro, everything you said was so creepy lol 

Sepsami
10 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

There are also men who get into a healthy relationship and grow up with their partner as they build their future together. Not everyone is looking for immature relationships or insecure about their looks :air: Stop projecting 

jaXXXon
13 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

bro, everything you said was so creepy lol 

It's actual science. Stop being ignorant: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/do-older-men-prefer-younger-women-new-study/

Fertilely, women stop being able to give birth at a certain age, while men can continue making babies. Nature. What Leo is doing is none of your business and if anyone wants to control that it only shows their narcissistic behavior. Let people who aren't doing anything illegal be and stop controlling them just because you don't agree with it. You're not the center of anything, bro. 

jaXXXon
11 hours ago, Sepsami said:

There are also men who get into a healthy relationship and grow up with their partner as they build their future together. Not everyone is looking for immature relationships or insecure about their looks :air: Stop projecting 

Again, putting it like that makes it seem like dating someone younger is immature but dating your own age is the correct way. There's no correct way, you just sound very ignorant. You can have a mature relationship with someone younger and an immature one with someone your own age. Stop putting everyone in the box you're in. You should know better not to discriminate people just because they don't follow the same path. It's pure hypocrisy. 

ALGAYDO
On 2/9/2023 at 3:09 PM, jaXXXon said:

It's actual science. Stop being ignorant: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/do-older-men-prefer-younger-women-new-study/

Fertilely, women stop being able to give birth at a certain age, while men can continue making babies. Nature. What Leo is doing is none of your business and if anyone wants to control that it only shows their narcissistic behavior. Let people who aren't doing anything illegal be and stop controlling them just because you don't agree with it. You're not the center of anything, bro. 

Who tf is “controlling” anything??? Lmao I can judge as I see **** bro 

Archived