đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Dojo

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Leonardo DiCaprio is now allegedly dating a 19 year old model Eden Polani.

1037035_9544886_6-1_updates.jpg

He was seen getting cozy with her at an event. 

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1037035-leonardo-dicaprio-spotted-with-19-year-old-model-amid-victoria-lamas-romance

What do we think about this? Age fetish? Or just a coincidence:vegas:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1038348-leonardo-dicaprio-dating-19-year-old-model-dubbed-creepy

The abyss stares back

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/5/2023 at 10:14 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that Leo is not straight, and is using these girlfriends as covers for his sexuality. They are allegedly in on it, and don't mind because they can get their name out there while hanging out with an A-list celeb, and after a certain point they end the "relationship" amicably and the girlfriends move on with their lives once they hit 24-25 years old.

this reminds me of the rumors of Brad Pitt being bi and loving young twinks around him. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Bradley

It's really not the world's business. If I were dating someone who consents to dating me, I'd hate for it be scrutinised every second by the world.

• Dojo changed the title to Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend
bionic
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's really not the world's business. If I were dating someone who consents to dating me, I'd hate for it be scrutinised every second by the world.

are you a public figure?

buy bionic

Bradley
29 minutes ago, bionic said:

are you a public figure?

No, but I don't see how that question is relevant to my point at all. If there's a constructive response, let's hear it.

bionic
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

No, but I don't see how that question is relevant to my point at all. If there's a constructive response, let's hear it.

If you're a public person then there is a public interest in your behaviour. I don't necessarily agree with it but its a fact

buy bionic

Bradley
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

If you're a public person then there is a public interest in your behaviour. I don't necessarily agree with it but its a fact

And that public interest is intrusive.

bionic
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

And that public interest is intrusive.

yes but its the way things are

buy bionic

Pennywise
On 2/6/2023 at 5:30 AM, jaXXXon said:

It's completely natural for men to seek younger partners and women to seek older ones. The woke culture is completely trying to go against nature which has given women only so much time to get impregnated and it stems from apes and other mammals to go for the youngest and most fertile to impregnate and there's nothing wrong with that. She's legal.

Then there's also the fact that the media especially American TV shows and movies portray 16 year olds as young adults that can have sex and act like grown ups. I just watched That 90s Show and it kinda bothered me that the main character is the love interest of an older boy and her mom thinks she's about to have sex and is totally cool with that even so far as to instruct her how to do it. The problem is that character has her birthday coming up in the following episode and... it's her 15th birthday. Meaning she was 14, yes FOURTEEN when the other episode happened and that's totally fine, right? 

All of the shows I can think of that are specifically geared towards teens are about other teens drinking, having sex and proclaiming they're "not children anymore" and yet they do what adults do. Sex and drinking isn't for kids yet we witness kids doing that and it's okay, huh? And what's even more frustrating is that it's completely normal outside of the US to be considered of legal age at 16 or even 15. 

Sorry for my rant but the hypocrisy is whack. Leo is dating a legal 19 year old, nothing wrong there. 

What the **** are you even talking about. Matt Walsh, is that you? :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

Can we keep right wing nutjobs out of this site please? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Leonard dicarpet

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Can we keep right wing nutjobs out of this site please? 

IT was a good movie with an intelligent clown

Togekiss

Stolen from Reddit: What do even have to talk about? “Hey babe, how was Highschool graduation?” 💀 

bring on that pecan pie

Archived