💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Dojo

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

I will never understand how a grown person, especially one who has lived such full life would want to date a person who is still a teenager.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that Leo is not straight, and is using these girlfriends as covers for his sexuality. They are allegedly in on it, and don't mind because they can get their name out there while hanging out with an A-list celeb, and after a certain point they end the "relationship" amicably and the girlfriends move on with their lives once they hit 24-25 years old.

If the rumors about him having a bad higiene are true then he's definitely a top. :madge:

Something something idk

LaLuna

He's obviously going to date young girls forever, even when he's in his 80s.

Whatever, it's legal and consensual, blah blah blah, so who cares :littlepotter:

Thomas P

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that Leo is not straight, and is using these girlfriends as covers for his sexuality. They are allegedly in on it, and don't mind because they can get their name out there while hanging out with an A-list celeb, and after a certain point they end the "relationship" amicably and the girlfriends move on with their lives once they hit 24-25 years old.

Ahh Beyond the Blinds :enigma:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Brooke Hoegan
3 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Another day another beard

1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

yup I think  iv read that too, something about him and Toby maguire actually being lovers :huntyga:

Exactly. He's paying them for keeping the closet doors closed.

But I understand, they wouldn't get the movies they did. They look cute though, I wish them many more years together.

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-friends-

Rahrahbitchson
12 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Exactly. He's paying them for keeping the closet doors closed.

But I understand, they wouldn't get the movies they did. They look cute though, I wish them many more years together.

leonardo-dicaprio-tobey-maguire-friends-

We been known that, in fact everyone in Hollywood/L.A knows this 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Wolf Boy

Stop policing consenting adults and who they choose to date.
It doesn’t need to align with your beliefs on age gaps, it’s not your business and it’s honestly creepy obsessed some of are trying to force everyone to be “like you”. 

Go find your own relationships. 

Stef666

Because he can.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

jaXXXon

It's completely natural for men to seek younger partners and women to seek older ones. The woke culture is completely trying to go against nature which has given women only so much time to get impregnated and it stems from apes and other mammals to go for the youngest and most fertile to impregnate and there's nothing wrong with that. She's legal.

Then there's also the fact that the media especially American TV shows and movies portray 16 year olds as young adults that can have sex and act like grown ups. I just watched That 90s Show and it kinda bothered me that the main character is the love interest of an older boy and her mom thinks she's about to have sex and is totally cool with that even so far as to instruct her how to do it. The problem is that character has her birthday coming up in the following episode and... it's her 15th birthday. Meaning she was 14, yes FOURTEEN when the other episode happened and that's totally fine, right? 

All of the shows I can think of that are specifically geared towards teens are about other teens drinking, having sex and proclaiming they're "not children anymore" and yet they do what adults do. Sex and drinking isn't for kids yet we witness kids doing that and it's okay, huh? And what's even more frustrating is that it's completely normal outside of the US to be considered of legal age at 16 or even 15. 

Sorry for my rant but the hypocrisy is whack. Leo is dating a legal 19 year old, nothing wrong there. 

AkariGaga

It is completely legal to date a 19 year old girl but you can’t deny it is really creepy to serially date girls of that age.We can see when it becomes a pattern and it is kind of messed up.

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Half of me is like “good for them, they’re both consenting adults. She’s just securing her bag, slay sis” and the other half of me is like “bro why does Leo only date girls that are barely adults? She’s less than half his age and probably isn't mentally/emotionally mature enough to be with someone going through a mid life crisis or whatever” 

Its not easy to resist a man who is experienced in life when you're a girl of 19. I went through something extremely similar. Hot Daddies are a thing sadly and girls with daddy issues gravitate to them. 

At mid 40s, mid 50s.... these men are in their prime attractiveness wise. 

So we are getting off on that too. So it's a triple threat -- sexual magnetism,  life experience and stability (the fact a man knows where he is going in life is also a huge turn on) and of course, sadly, money. Money makes the first two things even easier to fall for -- we love to be spoiled like the queens and princesses we are. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sus behavior when you exclusively only date teenagers lol 

There’s no crime about, but we can definitely continue making fun of him for it :chica:

• Dojo changed the title to Leonardo DiCaprio debuts 19 yo girlfriend

Archived