💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Space Cowboy

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Joanne was the first pop era since TFM that wasn’t front-loaded. I really loved that era, although it sailed nicely into ASIB era.

Edit: I wonder how many people who voted for BTW remember what an eye-roll she had become with the GP by late 2011. She went on a media blackout after that, and it seemed like the fans at the time agreed it was the right move.

StrawberryBlond

All of her eras are hard to say goodbye to for different reasons but I'd definitely say AP. That was the hardest time to be a Gaga fan and to see such a dis-organised era end prematurely with so much wasted potential (how much I wanted to see Manicure and Gypsy as singles) was truly sad. For what its worth, Joanne and Chromatica were kinda similar. Both ended early mostly due to a lack of public interest making continuing the era non-viable. Chromatica especially could have been saved if she'd just released something more commercial than 911 when Alice and most notably, Sour Candy, were hits ready and waiting. If only the pandemic hadn't happened and we had seen what was hailed as the greatest album rollout in history...

Starmie25
12 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Chromatica

It ain't over yet thou..

She still needs to drop TCB special, along with the 911/Bloody Mary performance at Eurovision đŸ€Ą

skedaddleBItCh

Chromatica just because I had so many memories with it àŒŽàș¶â â€żâ àŒŽàș¶ From the release until the Chromatica Ball, so many changes in my life. 

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Starmie25

I don't think some of you realise just how much content there was from ARTPOP. Just because it was surrounded by negativity doesn't mean ****. Put some respect on ARTPOP era.

This post made me realize just how many of Gaga's eras never had the ending that they truly deserved (i.e. BTW, ARTPOP, Chromatica). Hopefully her next mainstream era will have the curtain call she has rightfully earned 

Space Cowboy
4 hours ago, mamo said:

Chromatica hands down because we never got to see its full potential which high-key breaks my heart. I love that album so much and it truly got me through such a weird time in not just my life but I'm sure all our lives. 

It really was an odd time.

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

All of her eras are hard to say goodbye to for different reasons but I'd definitely say AP. That was the hardest time to be a Gaga fan and to see such a dis-organised era end prematurely with so much wasted potential (how much I wanted to see Manicure and Gypsy as singles) was truly sad. For what its worth, Joanne and Chromatica were kinda similar. Both ended early mostly due to a lack of public interest making continuing the era non-viable. Chromatica especially could have been saved if she'd just released something more commercial than 911 when Alice and most notably, Sour Candy, were hits ready and waiting. If only the pandemic hadn't happened and we had seen what was hailed as the greatest album rollout in history...

Well said. I do feel like Joanne though had her moment in the sun and rised and closed, it didn't really feel abrupt or sudden when the JWT was over, just that we never got the tour officially released again. 

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, Bat said:

The BTW-era is not finished, it just had it's 6th hit single ya'll :ally:

This is true. Do you think there will be a music video?

20 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

Close Second is Chromatica cause I have the feeling that the concept had so much potential and I refuse to believe that we got everything they planned on

we know we didn't get everything, remember gaga's post about the coachella show and more? :duck:

mother, what must i do?

Space Cowboy
10 hours ago, NATAH said:

we know we didn't get everything, remember gaga's post about the coachella show and more? :duck:

She posted about it?? I thought it was just rumoured..

Archived