💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Space Cowboy

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, sexy said:

Born This Way cuz it was the first time she really took an extended break. The streak from Just Dance to Marry the Night was rapidfire and exhilarating, song after song, video after video, she was everywhere, her performances were a spectacle, and she still so much mystery around her. This period was peak, quintessential Gaga, and I remember that it was very palpable toward the end (specifically the MTN era) that this insane run was coming to end and we'd be entering into an extended drought.

then everything that happened with AP, her announcing it with the intention of it coming out much earlier than it did, the concept changing, unfulfilled aspirations for the album, etc. was so chaotic in comparison to TF/TFM/BTW, which all came across as extremely organized and intentional.

even tho the gap between ARTPOP and Joanne was longer than between BTW and ARTPOP, it felt so so so much longer. idk, that specific wait between albums was so ****ing excruciating. it was super exciting, but also like holy **** when is this thing coming

Perfectly said

RahrahWitch

BTW but also Chromatica just because there was soooo much potential that was never reached because of reasons out of anyone's control. :bradley:

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Oh, I completely remember all of the “promised” video/app/music/singles/etc, and I recognize that it’s not her fault at all. I just think that’s why it was easier for me to let go of this era. It felt like there was no saving it after some time and Gaga needed to rest and regroup after the trauma she was experiencing. It was hard watching her struggle with ARTPOP if that makes more sense? 

That makes perfect sense. I mean she compared that time of her life to feeling 'like destruction'. It was the first time an era of hers didn't really reach it's fruition.

Space Cowboy
54 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Born This Way of course. I was at the last show and I knew it was over, you could just tell.

At the end of that show she literally says 'Don't you ever ****ing forget me'.. even she knew.

Born This Way!

ARTPOP was probably the easiest to say goodbye to given how much of a mess it was and how there was so many blackouts. 

Modern Ecstasy2
23 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

At the end of that show she literally says 'Don't you ever ****ing forget me'.. even she knew.

I’ll never forget that moment 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

pachinko

It’s easily between Born This Way (hip break), ARTPOP (betrayal + unrealized vision), Chromatica (covid + last show thunderstorm)

clementine

Born this way. I was supposed to go to the show in atlanta. It was so sad.

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

SpookyKid

I could write a book about the BTWB-preARTPOP era :cryga: To this day, my fovorite period of my life, I wish I could go back and relive it all

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Space Cowboy
4 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

I could write a book about the BTWB-preARTPOP era :cryga: To this day, my fovorite period of my life, I wish I could go back and relive it all

Honestly same here, that was one of the best times of my life. Gaga was at her peak, life was good.

5 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Stefani, My Lady, I won't ever forget you. 

Rainbow Love GIF by jessthechen

The only easy day was yesterday.

Space Cowboy
6 hours ago, Noir said:

ARTPOP was probably the easiest to say goodbye to given how much of a mess it was and how there was so many blackouts. 

This video explains it all.. the dramatics..

Chromatica hands down because we never got to see its full potential which high-key breaks my heart. I love that album so much and it truly got me through such a weird time in not just my life but I'm sure all our lives. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived