đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Space Cowboy

Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Which Era Was The Hardest To Say Goodbye To?

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

It may be a cliche to say but I'd go with Born This Way. It was her best era imo, the promotion was amazing with the interviews, performances and iconic music videos. It also gave us what I think is her best work, The Born This Way Ball. It's sad that the tour was never professionally recorded and released.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

Tbh, ARTPOP.

It was the era that has a lot of wasted potential. After the GUY video was released, I expected that the era will continue with Gypsy as the next single but then she proceed to the C2C era. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Rahrahbitchson

For me it was ARTPOP because it was just such a mess, a true rollercoaster of emotions, first the 2nd single mess we didnt now if we were gonna get a Venus video and if they were gonna release the DWUW video, then we were being feed with some random looks every week or some random performance, when she release G.U.Y mv i really thought it was gonna be a hit but it wasnt, we all thought that the era was gonna continue but it didnt, i mean it was such a nightmare of an era it is really hard as a fan to even remember it, thats why i dont care that much of an ACT II

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

VasilisVas

I would have to say TFM. My favorite album from Gaga ever and even though it was really successful, I feel as though the era was rushed to end to start BTW. I would’ve liked another single or 2 from TFM era. 

robboadam

A Star Is Born. Honestly the only time Gaga has felt so relevant that my friends would be talking about her and saying how amazing she is.

In the UK she had the number #1 film, song and album at the same time, and it just felt like she was on top of the world.

Cello

I really loved the ride of the ARTPOP era and I wished it would have been longer, but it did have a nice ending with the ARTRave Paris live stream and Gaga saying "the clock will start ticking until next time".

It was harder to say goodbye to BTW, Joanne and the Chromatica Ball because they ended up in cancelled / incomplete shows which didn't feel like a proper ending.

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Born this Way by far. ARTPOP was dead on arrival in terms of singles so there was pretty much nothing left even though we were sad because we felt nothing would ever be the same… TFM had BTW right after, but BTW was devastating

Catnikko

Probably BTW because of how sadly it ended when she was forced to end it before she was finished

Actual patient

C2C

I loved that we had a 2 years break

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Butters Stotch

I'll forever miss the BTW era but I gotta recognize it feels like that era was properly finished, even with all the mess about her hip injury, we at least knew why the era was finishing. So my take is the ARTPOP era, it was sooo crazy, like all of a sudden we got no more promotion and the era was over and she moved on to the Cheek to Cheek era. That was wild.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Meta Mart

Chromatica era. I want to see the next big thing.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cello said:

the Chromatica Ball because they ended up in cancelled / incomplete shows which didn't feel like a proper ending.

:cryga:

A literal trauma :bradley:

đź–¤

Archived