• Last Reply
alsemanche
Just now, Teletubby said:

will Wet Leg win Best New Artist?

I hope so tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BUtterfield 8
22 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

there is always Premiere Ceremony before main show when they give away over 80 awards and only a few categoris are televised during main show.

No I know that but I’m already seeing the red carpet of some of the stars and I wouldn’t expect doja to arrive that early even if she was nominated for the pre show lol

Thomas P
14 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This is not fair :awkney: the only reason they do that is because of Beyoncé, if it was Gaga or some other artist they dont move categories they never televised to the main show:triggered:

They did that for Pop Duo/Group in 2019 so Gaga could speak. They do this for all A-Listers.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123
18 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This is not fair :awkney: the only reason they do that is because of Beyoncé, if it was Gaga or some other artist they dont move categories they never televised to the main show:triggered:

Sometimes they don't know who the winner is so they play by chances. Last year they moved Best Duo/Group to one of the last categories so she could have her moment in case Tony and Gaga won for Love For Sale but we still got a SZA/Doja Cat cute moment. They usually announce that category pre show. 

Gaga for Hold My Hand has a chance to win so I think they're saving that for the main show unlike a couple of times the previous years.

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

No I know that but I’m already seeing the red carpet of some of the stars and I wouldn’t expect doja to arrive that early even if she was nominated for the pre show lol

last year Doja was also so early on the red carpet

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I'm still annoyed about last year. I remember one of Love for Sale's categories was at the very end of the pre-show and a lot of people had already left, I think because everyone was already moving to the other building for the main show. And then L4S did win the Grammy and it all went over so quickly and unceremoniously in a rush, to a super spotty audience. They should've moved that one :triggered:

Thomas P

Happy for this man, but wanted to see Christina win a Grammy solely to see her back up on that stage. 

Thomas P
Just now, Teletubby said:

She looks beautiful. Orange is so unbelievably her colour it’s not even funny. 

Thomas P

MOTOMAMI!!!!

10 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sometimes they don't know who the winner is so they play by chances. Last year they moved Best Duo/Group to one of the last categories so she could have her moment in case Tony and Gaga won for Love For Sale but we still got a SZA/Doja Cat cute moment. They usually announce that category pre show. 

Gaga for Hold My Hand has a chance to win so I think they're saving that for the main show unlike a couple of times the previous years.

Gaga is not attending, it was in the Variety. She is filming Joker.

andy232000

You know, Born This Way would have destroyed the "best song for social change" category had it existed back then

Archived