💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2023 GRAMMY Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

Hmmm this is tough. I thought Harry’s album was good but Bad Bunny’s album hit the mainstream which is very noteworthy to me. The way they were going tonight it seemed like Bad Bunny could’ve taken it, but oh well. This could have been huge for the Latinx community :( 

and I would’ve been happy for Beyonce to take it also, especially since I thought she got snubbed big time for Lemonade…

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

Rufus Du Sol has been putting out amazing albums one after the other. They produce everything themselves and play they themselves play their dance music with instruments live. Sad it went to Beyoncé. Who was just there because the Grammys weren't gonna give her any major awards.

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

Rufus Du Sol has been putting out amazing albums one after the other. They produce everything themselves and play they themselves play their dance music with instruments live. Sad it went to Beyoncé. Who was just there because the Grammys weren't gonna give her any major awards.

they just wanted her to break that record

its so inauthentic to me lololol 

the grammys literally dont mean **** anymore 

Monstermilo

im sorry but i legit feel like whitney or mariah carey should have more grammys than beyonce 

like how does someone who has 19 number ones on the hot 100, wrote/cowrote every single song she released and has sold 200+ million records only has 5 grammys 

MelbHawker

What does Bey have to do to win AOTY? :toofunny: In what universe is Harry‘s House AOTY worthy? Grammys are so lame, I’ve stopped watching / read the winners list after each show. 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

What does Bey have to do to win AOTY? :toofunny: In what universe is Harry‘s House AOTY worthy? Grammys are so lame, I’ve stopped watching / read the winners list after each show. 

I’m not saying I agree because I haven’t heard the album, but his album is rated well, it was definitely popular, had a bigger first week than Beyonce by like 200k, it was performed a lot… Everyone was nominated for a reason. 

Beyoncé just dropped the album and then did nothing besides Dubai where none of the songs from the album were performed. That’s probably why

Archived