• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lodylody

• TheProfessor

• Michelle

• SSION

BigDreamer

More than likely it will just be a cover of another song but if not, the inauguration is a very popular event. Not normally for pop music but its extremely televised and talked about and there are a few acts performing that are very mainstream. It wouldnt be ideal to see her debut a single here but i cant say that it wouldn't be the best way to get a new song out in the public atm. But dear jebus the controversy if she sang burqa and had her and her back up dancers traditioally dressed for the performance!!!! Hahaha

Edited by BigDreamer

She's obviously gonna sing a Government Hooker remix featuring the Korean "**** da goberment" Girl so why are you all debating it

BornAsUnic0rn

Could you imagine Gaga performing Government Hooker in front of Obama though..? :smh:

'Put cho hands on me,

Barack Obama baby,

I'll make you squeal easy,

As long as you pay me'

i love you omg :lmao:

I'm getting ready to get my hopes up and then be devastated, but:

A large majority of us were saying ARTPOP's lead would be in February and expecting a repeat of the BTW era.

IF this "sooner than expected" stuff is right... we all assumed she thought that we expected in March. What if, her being a cheeky chappess and strolling on GGD, saw that we all expected it in February.

So she could debut the song here (or earlier) then...

Now I'm so hyped :cryga:

do you like setting yourself up for dissapointments and meltdowns or....?

I think it is entirely possible for her to do two shows in a day if the inauguration is a daytime deal and the btw ball is at night. Shes a superstar, she must be used to staying awake for days . Two shows in one day will be no sweat.

And performing a new single at this televised event would give the song a LOT of publicity. A smart move and an oppertunity that would make performing twice in one day worth it.

Flippy

that is her manager mentioning gaga right?well maybe live from LA or pre recorded?:)

Mte :excited2:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I want this to be an iconic performance! Something just beautiful. Maybe not the right time for ARTPOP but who knows. Promotionally it wouldn't be great, but it has a possibility of having great artistic success, especially if its about politics in some way. Burqa could be it. Lol maybe Government Hooker.

We're all Stronger Together!

Guise it's pretty obvious she is either going to perform ARTPOP in it's entirety and never actually release the album or perform all the songs that didn't make ARTPOP's final cut to promote ARTPOP. Duh :staymad:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

BellaDonnaDiana

true but i was talking of official chart though.

is that not official??? it is a Billboard Dance Chart... it just didnt go to Number 1 on the hot 100... which is what some people seem to only care about...

IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC GUYS!!!!! * i can hear her saying that right now*

TheProfessor

is that not official??? it is a Billboard Dance Chart... it just didnt go to Number 1 on the hot 100... which is what some people seem to only care about...

IT IS ABOUT THE MUSIC GUYS!!!!! * i can hear her saying that right now*

If u didnt notice i was joking, in fact im not that obssesed how is she doing on the charts as long as i like the music. But speaking about dance chart, every one of gagas single have gone #1 there, even judas so i dont think is the same as hot 100 since she has 3 #1s there. :ohwell: