RENAISSANCE or LEMONADE?

COOOK

René or Limona?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Are you team:

• RENAISSANCE act i
    • LEMONADE

Featured Posts

Which of these amazing Beyoncé albums do you think is the best, and why?
Are you team:

RENAISSANCE act i

Beyonce-Renaissance.jpg beyo-768x435.jpg

LEMONADE

Beyonce_-_Lemonade_(Official_Album_Cover).png beyonce-formation.jpg

RudraCNG

Renaissance sound is more my cup of tea, but Lemonade has the better tracklist imo: Don't Hurt Yourself, All Night, 6 inch, Daddy Lessons, Freedom...

Lemonade, after hearing break my soul I was not very interested in hearing the other songs of Renaissance tbh :sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

HookerOnAChurch

I still listen to Lemonade a lot, Renaissance is probably her worst album, still good though.

Roughhouse Dandy

I thought no one could top Lemonade and then the good sis one-upped herself. 

Lemonade might have higher highs, but the cohesiveness of Renaissance combined with the inclusion of Heated and Cuff It clears Lemonade as well as 99% of projects released in the past decade. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I still listen to Lemonade a lot, Renaissance is probably her worst album, still good though.

See, I think Sasha Fierce is her worst album. It has some GREAT singles but it doesn’t really come together as an album, to me. Renaissance at least feels like an album experience.

Okay so if I consider Lemonade the VISUAL ALBUM against Renaissance which so far hasn’t been billed as that but as just having visuals we’ll get at some point, then Lemonade. It isn’t jus the visuals but the spoken word poetry she weaves throughout the album takes it a notch above imo.

I rank it that way bc Lemonade was billed  as a visual album so I think we have to rank it based on its total vision via renaissance’s. I think the music in Renaissance is a bit more deftly handled, but the narrative that Lemonade weaves is so full of layers that it does it for me. 

Lemonade, that was pure perfection!

But I am on Reinassance mode cause I wanna get tickets next week, so maybe it's a tie right now :ladyhaha:

Archived