💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

You’re welcome

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

• Maxine Puth changed the title to You’re welcome
Cavadour

Oh yes. Bullied, punched and burnt at the stake by thousands during Middle Ages. Yet, what is more beautiful than a red mane woman ? Probably nothing. Recently, a young redhead daughter's friend, first time at school, came back one day in sorrows cause somebody told her "You have red hair, you're a witch and we will burn you !" The curse will never end for people who are different, have rare habilities, artists and so on. Just because of your hair color even. Don't start me on the redheads fascinating beauty...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• 2 weeks later...
Cavadour

And just about redheads, Lauren Ambrose and Rupert Grint are stellar as siblings in Servant. :applause:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

It's really a shame Gaga only rocked a ginger look IRL for those handful of days close to the Bowie tribute

But that's just my clearly biased opinion :reductive:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Helxig
25 minutes ago, Red said:

It's really a shame Gaga only rocked a ginger look IRL for those handful of days close to the Bowie tribute

But that's just my clearly biased opinion :reductive:

She suits red hair, but she's only worn this colour a few times! I think that's why they chose this colour for Ally when she had her big celebrity makeover. Because if they made her hair blonde she would literally just be Gaga. Bright colours would've been off the mark for Ally, and she started out brunette. Also I think they didn't see Ally as the 'blonde popstar'. This colour was perfect for her!

And just for fun here are some times she's worn red-ginger hair as Gaga...

ad40002ef8b22b33f9d6f56b77747887.jpg

tumblr_npjv6yiwip1rorrcno1_1280.jpg

LADY-GAGA-A-RED-HEAD-IN-ROLLING-STONE-la

584470_49206_2_01082e8e6525cc1715dcf78e8

lady-gaga-red-hair-nyc-05.jpg

26E32AAD00000578-0-image-a-3_14270129067

lady-gaga-hair-5-500x750.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived