đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer breaks his silence - TMZ (TW)

VTV

Featured Posts

d1b7f7e82be14e85a9fae643b6f72186_md.png

Armie Hammer has broken his silence over the sexual assault allegations that have dogged him for 2 years, flatly denying he raped or sexually assaulted anyone, but conceding he was "emotionally abusive" to some of the women with whom he had sexual encounters.

Hammer, who has been been categorically cancelled since the allegations surfaced 2 years ago, said he not only contemplated suicide, he took action back in February, 2021, shortly after the story broke. He says he was in the Cayman Islands and swam out as far as he could, hoping "that either I drowned or was hit by a boat or eaten by a shark. Then I realized that my kids were still on shore, and that I couldn't do that to my kids."

As for the alleged rape, Hammer told Air Mail it was a rape "scene" ... all planned out in advance and fully consensual.  He says it was planned with every detail ... meeting at a Starbucks, following her home, walking in the open front door and engaging in a "consensual non-consent scene." He says, "Every single thing was discussed beforehand. I have never thrust this on someone unexpectedly. Never."

...Hammer says he's done a lot of work to regain sobriety and peace, referring back to what he says started him down a bad path. He says he was molested by a youth pastor when he was 13, explaining, "What that did for me was it introduced sexuality into my life in a way that it was completely out of my control."

He went on ... "I was powerless in the situation. I had no agency in the situation. Sexuality was introduced to me in a scary way where I had no control. My interests then went to, I want to have control in the situation sexually."...

read the full story by TMZ here:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/04/armie-hammer-sexual-assault-rape-allegations-bdsm-interview/

I am shook to say the least

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

elijahfan

I don't really like how he's trying to picture himself as a victim here. But I also think, if things were indeed consensual like he's pretending, no one should be categorically canceled for having weird kinks. At the end of the day, the issue at hand here is consent, but I'm not sure we will ever know the truth for sure.

I mean if it was consensual, I don’t see a problem. 
yet bringing up past trauma here sounds like a justification. Every wrong decision has complex factors leading up to it. It is therefore redundant and potentially misleading to share that info in this context.

sarahb
41 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

But I also think, if things were indeed consensual like he's pretending, no one should be categorically canceled for having weird kinks. 

13 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

I mean if it was consensual, I don’t see a problem. 

It's refreshing to see this because I just saw a thread on Reddit where everyone was saying a rape fantasy was disgusting and I was like '??? It's a fantasy? It's consensual? Am I behind the times or something now? :huh:'

monstrosity
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It's refreshing to see this because I just saw a thread on Reddit where everyone was saying a rape fantasy was disgusting and I was like '??? It's a fantasy? It's consensual? Am I behind the times or something now? :huh:'

It’s not illegal but like it’s worrying af to be aroused by the thought of raping someone? 

sarahb
3 minutes ago, monstrosity said:

It’s not illegal but like it’s worrying af to be aroused by the thought of raping someone? 

I always figured people got off on the aspect of holding/not holding power. They wouldn't actually commit rape or want to be raped for real. 

PartySick
14 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It can also be a coping mechanism for survivors of SA. You're right about it having to do with power (or being able to relinquish power).

Consent is what matters above all. Even if it's super freaky or dark, if everyone involved is comfortable then it's fine imo

đź–¤

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, monstrosity said:

Funnily enough CNC (consensual non-consent) is the biggest non-usual kink in both heterosexual men and women (mainly women surprisingly) when surveying em (imma try and find the article) but it was a quick survey done excluding the more usual kinks/fetishes like lingerie or whatever. 

I’m not sure how this developed but I think it’s the idea that someone either had power over the other or you’re powerless to someone, but obviously in the context of consent it can be arousing because you expect it, you know what you’re gonna be doing, and it’s with someone who won’t hurt you or cause any harm and can get out of it at any point. I’m not a fan myself as I got some trauma (nom-sexual I just don’t like physical aggression like that) but I know many who do.

ProfessionalClown
54 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Consent is what matters above all. Even if it's super freaky or dark, if everyone involved is comfortable then it's fine imo

This. As long as everyone is willing and consenting, not too much to worry about. I’m just hoping with this situation everything was consensual cuz if not

w h e w

monstrosity
58 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It can also be a coping mechanism for survivors of SA.

I didn’t know about that, thx

elijahfan
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

I mean, I don't necessarily view these fantasies as more dangerous than watching a horror film, or playing an ultra-violent video game. At the end of the day, it is about exploring danger and fears in a safe and controlled way, and humankind has been doing that forever through fiction. I would go as far as saying fiction and fantasy are essential cathartic concepts that help keep society stable.

Im glad to see progressive responses here.

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

It can also be a coping mechanism for survivors of SA. You're right about it having to do with power (or being able to relinquish power).

As a survivor of SA, this resonates with me.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PartySick
14 minutes ago, VTV said:

As a survivor of SA, this resonates with me.

Yup. I've been assaulted too and it took a long time for me to understand and accept the odd and dark desires I felt.

Edit: Umm...to expand on this, the odd desires I felt were "wanting" to be assaulted again...but almost in a way that was "on my own terms". It's difficult to explain and a hard thing to feel and process but SA survivors reach for their power back in a lot of ways. This, surprisingly, is not an uncommon one.

đź–¤

Archived