Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS! MEGARATE: Spice Girls - SPICE

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

wannabe GIF by Spice Girls

Welcome, welcome!

I've been quite a bit obsessed again with the Spice Girls (Always been a fan) and I don't think I've seen a Megarate for them quite yet! :saladga:

So I decided to take it upon myself to do it! Most likely after this one if it does well, I'll do one for SPICE WORLD & Forever (Maybe even a MV Megarate?) Endless Spice Girls possibilities! :flower:

Anyway, IF you are interested, please rate these songs from their debut album, SPICE (The original release, not SPICE 25) on a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 being the best). You may rate your favorite song a 12 (only one song will be allowed to be rated 12; any extras will be changed to 10).

VOTE HERE: https://forms.gle/zUtR446RkZJQuS76A

I've included the Spotify album below! Let me know if it doesn't work for you!

Video links are in the Google Form for easy reference.

Deadline to submit is Sunday, February 19th at 8:00 PST!

We will reveal results shortly after that!

(Bare with me! It'd be the first time I'm doing such a thing, but I've taken inspiration from everyone who's done Megarates, more recently @Healed My Heart & @Cello).

Good luck! Please don't let this flop!

geri halliwell wannabe GIF by Spice Girls

sw5bjarpzo

Tag List of people who might be interested :flutter:

You will only be tagged again if you submit rates or comment with interest. Feel free to tag anyone else you think may be interested!

(Stole this from @Cello :stalkga:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

add me to the tag list. My friends call me Mr Nice Spice since Spice World The Movie came out :classy:

Flippy
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

add me to the tag list. My friends call me Mr Nice Spice since Spice World The Movie came out :classy:

Yay! You've got it! :kara:

Welcome Mr. Nice Spice!

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

HookerOnAChurch
Just now, Flippy said:

Yay! You've got it! :kara:

Welcome Mr. Nice Spice!

Thank you darling 

Flippy
4 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Submitted.

You better do Spiceworld

spice up your life GIF by Spice Girls

Thank you so much! :runhug:

If this does well, I'll definitely do Spice World! :party:

ginger spice GIF by Spice Girls

Flippy
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Yesss I'm in!!! 

Yay! :excited: Thank you so much for joining! :sara:

Nirvana

I'm in, they were my childhood favourites! I was a Baby Spice fan :heart: 

I'll send my votes when I decide my favourite song is...

NichuuB

Id love to, but i think the only spice girls song i know is wannabe:bradley:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

Battle 4 Ur Life

Submitted :volantis::alsemanche::kiss:

I definitely want to be tagged in the next megarates or Spice Girls threads because I’m a BIG stan and Spice and SpiceWorld were the first records I bought on cassette tape (yes I’m sort of old). And they are masterpieces.

I won’t spoil my megarates but Who Do You Think You Are definitely got the deserved recognition. We better stan a song and music video that was a LGBTQ anthem of the 90’s. (edit: added the Q to be accurate of what that brilliant song is all about)

I’m so here for the megarate of SW (SpiceWorld) including the 25 year anniversary version! :firega:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

LaLuna

Ooooh, finally a non-Gaga megarate I'm actually interested in! :tony:

One of my favorite albums of the 90s, I played the sh*t out of it back in the day. I had it on cassette :billie:

Definitely do Spice World next! :lolly:

Flippy
5 hours ago, NichuuB said:

Id love to, but i think the only spice girls song i know is wannabe:bradley:

Then now is the perfect time to listen to the album and rate the songs at the same time! :artdoll2: Haha! It’s ok :kara: Maybe next time (unless you’re up for it! :stalkga:)

5 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Submitted :volantis::alsemanche::kiss:

I definitely want to be tagged in the next megarates or Spice Girls threads because I’m a BIG stan and Spice and SpiceWorld were the first records I bought on cassette tape (yes I’m sort of old). And they are masterpieces.

I won’t spoil my megarates but Who Do You Think You Are definitely got the deserved recognition. We better stan a song and music video that was a LGBTQ anthem of the 90’s. (edit: added the Q to be accurate of what that brilliant song is all about)

I’m so here for the megarate of SW (SpiceWorld) including the 25 year anniversary version! :firega:

Ahh! How exciting!!! :excited:Will definitely add you in the tag list for the next megarates! My brother was the one who originally stanned the SG in my house and I remember him showing me the booklet for the cassette tapes and listening to the music together! 
Maybe in the next Megarate I’ll do SW25 instead of the regular version then! :party:

5 hours ago, KooKoo said:

I'm in!

Thank you for joining and welcome! :hug:

4 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Ooooh, finally a non-Gaga megarate I'm actually interested in! :tony:

One of my favorite albums of the 90s, I played the sh*t out of it back in the day. I had it on cassette :billie:

Definitely do Spice World next! :lolly:

Thank you so much for joining! :runhug: 
At this rate it seems like Spice World will be happening after all! :partysick:

1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Voted! 

Thank you so much for joining :kara:

• Flippy changed the title to RESULTS! MEGARATE: Spice Girls - SPICE

Archived