Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Sam's ‘Gloria’ - 37k, Ava's 'Diamonds And Dancefloors' - 15k

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

US Final HDD Album Chart

TOMORROW X TOGETHER to earn its first #1 in the US with The Name Chapter: TEMPTATION. The EP debuts with 159,486(150,053 pure sales), ending SZA's seven-week run atop the chart. Her SOS slides to #2 with 99k in its eighth week.

Sam Smith's Gloria at #8 with 37,625 (14,475 pure sales.)

Ava Max's Diamonds And Dancefloors at #28 with 15,480(7,526 pure sales.)
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

SZA has had a GREAT run, didn't expect her to slay this hard with her album, so happy for her.

Didn't know who Tomorrow X Together are so did a quick search and pretty amazing to see a kpop EP debut at #1.

They also have a song called Tinnitus in there.

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

SZA has had a GREAT run, didn't expect her to slay this hard with her album, so happy for her.

Didn't know who Tomorrow X Together are so did a quick search and pretty amazing to see a kpop EP debut at #1.

They also have a song called Tinnitus in there.

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

That song is a major BOP! :woohoo:

ThisGuyTony

Her last album debuted at #27 so almost identical. 

What were Heaven & Hell’s debut numbers?

TortureMeOnReplay
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Why is AVA still not pulling in numbers

There's no promo. I still hear her older songs playing in stores, but I have yet to hear anything new playing in a store. At work where we play the radio, I think I've heard Million Dollar Baby once since it's come out. Her label is not pushing her whatsoever. And I feel like her management sucks too. It was so unclear when Cold As Ice was dropping on its release day, and then it just randomly appeared at some point. 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Her last album debuted at #27 so almost identical. 

What were Heaven & Hell’s debut numbers?

Gagaism

Ava deserves so much better, a shame people are still sleeping on her.

Such a great pop album so I don’t care it’s #1 on my earphones since it’s release, probably will be my #1 on Spotify wrapping at the end of the year as well :ororomunroe:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

There's no promo. I still hear her older songs playing in stores, but I have yet to hear anything new playing in a store. At work where we play the radio, I think I've heard Million Dollar Baby once since it's come out. Her label is not pushing her whatsoever. And I feel like her management sucks too. It was so unclear when Cold As Ice was dropping on its release day, and then it just randomly appeared at some point. 

I guess its weird for me because she is on the radio in Belgium literally all the time. With multiple songs. I've heard most of her singles atleast once on radio and can't even guess how many times MDB has been on.

Archived