Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Is there anyone here watching the new Netflix Korea reality show “Physical 100"

AkariGaga

Featured Posts

AkariGaga

I saw clips of that show on tiktok and have been watching since then.I am currently on episode 3.If you are watching, who are you rooting for?

6-B870-E41-FD38-430-F-BEA3-B491678-B9-F5

A74-BEE43-DCEC-4-A03-8165-CF8-F4-BEC8010

33-C6-A03-E-A659-4-C17-A508-9-EBFEDBD817

6-B942-DB2-EAE4-4-C8-B-90-D5-5-A4-F05-A0

Spoiler

I am rooting for agent H 

bionic

I just finished episode 1 with dubs. It felt like every male character was voice by the same person and every female character was voiced by the same person. The editing was whack but it was nice to not sit through sob stories.

buy bionic

Bonkers
2 hours ago, bionic said:

I just finished episode 1 with dubs. It felt like every male character was voice by the same person and every female character was voiced by the same person. The editing was whack but it was nice to not sit through sob stories.

I love Korean tv so much but I find subtitles are always the way to go.  With Dubbing you miss so much of the actors original tone which is very expressive in Korean.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Edonis
26 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

No, I am tired of this korean wave. They all end up looking the same to me

Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

Never Mind!

17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

yikes...

Sorry if my opinion offended you :shrug:

Korea has produced awesome shows when nobody cared, but now that is trendy everybody loves the (average) new shows... That's what I wanted to say

Flippy

I want to watch it but I haven’t quite yet! Maybe I’ll start this weekend or something…

I am so not over this Korean wave and I love how diverse the stories can be :artdoll2:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Edonis
7 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

Sorry if my opinion offended you :shrug:

Korea has produced awesome shows when nobody cared, but now that is trendy everybody loves the (average) new shows... That's what I wanted to say

ohhhh...I took it in a completely different context :sweat: Editing now

AkariGaga
6 hours ago, bionic said:

I love that contestants are very much accomplished a lot in their  respective sports .There are Olympic medalists , there are Korea presidential Blue dragon award winners so no sob stories .You should definitely watch it with sub .There are 100 contestants so it may be hard to dub.

4 hours ago, Flippy said:

I want to watch it but I haven’t quite yet! Maybe I’ll start this weekend or something…

I am so not over this Korean wave and I love how diverse the stories can be :artdoll2:

I started to enjoy Korea wave since about 10 years ago from the series like Jewel in the palace , then Korea movies .They are so good .Korea variety shows not so much , tough I like some shows like Running Man and I can see your voice.

Dreammonster
On 2/3/2023 at 12:03 PM, AkariGaga said:

I saw clips of that show on tiktok and have been watching since then.I am currently on episode 3.If you are watching, who are you rooting for?

6-B870-E41-FD38-430-F-BEA3-B491678-B9-F5

A74-BEE43-DCEC-4-A03-8165-CF8-F4-BEC8010

33-C6-A03-E-A659-4-C17-A508-9-EBFEDBD817

6-B942-DB2-EAE4-4-C8-B-90-D5-5-A4-F05-A0

Hide contents

I am rooting for agent H 

Girl same he was ****ing daddy...But alas 

Spoiler

he  got eliminated on the first challenge. Which took to ****ing long. 

Archived