celeb

Austin Butler announces he’s getting rid of the Elvis accent

Teletubby

Featured Posts

How convenient, especially after the Oscar race… :ororomunroe:

Nonetheless, still a hottie with or without an Elvis accent… :vegas:

Hottie Detector

When is the world going to let this go.

The myth of him working so hard for this role that his voice changed forever is annoying and just a marketing/publicity strategy. Not to discredit his work, he was incredible. But nobody cares about the damn voice anymore. Time to move on.

Reality

I'm sorry, but I am so annoyed with his Elvis voice :giveup: Like, whether or not his voice really "changed" as a result of filming the movie, it just seemed to put on. Idk, it just bothered me so much :giveup: 

🖤👹

LaLuna

How long has it been since he filmed that movie? Like 2 years? How has he not stopped talking like Elvis since :ladyhaha:

He was great as Elvis but I'm personally rooting for Brendan Fraser for the Oscar :lolly:

North Country Guy

I could honestly care less about who wins best actor this year as I find many of the performances pretty boring. Best Actress is what I really have my eye on because Cate Blanchet pulled off one of the greatest performances of her career as Lydia Tar, its no wonder she is the clear frontrunner although Michelle Yeoh has a good chance as well.

Great deeds will be no less valiant though they go unpraised

Archived