celeb

Emma Roberts DRAGS Scream producers

Dojo

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I am feeling Neve will return on next one anyway tho :oprah:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

monketsharona

I actually like the fact Neve is not back. It'll give time for new characters. Sidney was not really shining in the twoĀ previous sequels anyway.

Time to go to return bigger in the future imo.

And I'm very happy with Hayden Panetiere being back. She's a fan fave, she deserves having her time.

Always good seeing Courteney Cox back as well. I feel like now that Dewey and Sid are gone she'll have much bigger role.

I think this can go both waysā€¦.Ā 
Ā 

Movie budgets is what determines how much actors will get paidā€¦. It has nothing to do with ā€œIā€™ll pay you more because youā€™re nice and is so easy to work with youā€Ā ā€¦Ā If you use all the budget to pay one actor then youā€™re compromising the movieā€¦Ā 

But maybe Emma is saying that because she knows more? After all she grew up in the entertainment industryĀ :ororomunroe:

But then again enough with the Scream MoviesĀ :saladga:

Hottie Detector

Anderson123

Love her. I still feel like all of this is planned anyway but Neveā€™s statement is right and hope it works for the best.Ā 

As much as I love Sidney, Iā€™m happy sheā€™s not on this one because it seems like itā€™s going to be the most different of them all and Iā€™m excited to see what Radio Silence does now that they have the freedom to take this somewhere else.Ā 
Ā 

bionic

I love seeing legacy characters but my God theyā€™ve suffered enough. Id rather they not return at allĀ 

buy bionic

7 minutes ago, Monet said:

I thought she was dragging Scream Queen producers lmao

aren't they the same ones?

1 minute ago, Dojo said:

aren't they the same ones?

I don't think so. One is a slash movie franchise, the other a dead "comedy" show,

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Sorry, but actors and musicians are getting greedy. They already make millions.Ā 

Cool, and not the point at all.

I guess it's now safeĀ to say she's not the surprise cameo on the movieĀ :ororomunroe:

But I do agree tho, I'm surprised they were willing to let the face of the franchise go that easy.Ā 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived