💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lourdes Leon refused entry to Marc Jacobs show after arriving late

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

shielding her face with one hand as she headed back into the cold New York night

The dramatics :air:

elijahfan

Well if she arrived late, it’s kinda on her. I’m not sure what the configuration of the show was, but it might have been impossible for anyone to get seated once the show had started. That’s why they usually wait for all of the VIPs to have arrived before starting shows. Knowing her mother’s sense of punctuality, I can’t say I’m that surprised
 :ally:

elijahfan
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

The dramatics :air:

That’s because photos can’t be sold if you can’t see a celeb’s face. You’ll often see them shielding their faces in the presence of paps.

13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That’s because photos can’t be sold if you can’t see a celeb’s face. You’ll often see them shielding their faces in the presence of paps.

We know, I was referring to the way it was narrated

InTheCloset
11 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Whiner

So you are ok with the gross inequalities between nepo babies and those who actually work their way up?:oprah:

The abyss stares back

1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

So you are ok with the gross inequalities between nepo babies and those who actually work their way up?:oprah:

I couldn’t care less tbh. There are way more important issues in life that deserves the attention that you give to complain about things like Nepo babies - come on.

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

I couldn’t care less tbh. There are way more important issues in life that deserves the attention that you give to complain about things like Nepo babies - come on.

so go make threads about those :triggered:

this thread is about a nepo baby acting entitled

mother, what must i do?

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Well this is a thread about a nepo baby what did u expect? Henry Cavill N*des?:lolga:

The abyss stares back

hieronymus
4 hours ago, TMM90 said:

and you're both on a lady Gaga fan forum. you can't look down on someone when you're on the same level

28 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

and you're both on a lady Gaga fan forum. you can't look down on someone when you're on the same level

oh u dragged the WHOLE website

1697421084_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

mother, what must i do?

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, NATAH said:

oh u dragged the WHOLE website

1697421084_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

Like, we were just vibing now we’re catching strays 

1690-B9-A1-F833-4-CD8-B077-F83-EF4-C2-AD

Archived