💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Variety: Rihanna to drop R9 exclusively on Apple Music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
14 hours ago, DanielM said:

The key word is "first". It will probably be just for a few days. Nevertheless, that means no number 1 on Billboard, honey 

It’s on a Sunday for the super bowl so it wouldn’t make sense for them it mass release it right then and there anyways 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
14 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

ill download apple music if this is true 

but not a good business move 

it should be available everywhere for max impact............. i get theyre sponsoring the SB halftime, but her fans have been waiting almost 7 years lol it should be easily accessible

She literally gave ANTI away as a free download, she clearly doesn’t care for streaming numbers

Monstermilo
7 hours ago, nightadieu said:

She literally gave ANTI away as a free download, she clearly doesn’t care for streaming numbers

as a riri stan i want her to chart well 

tylerjs
21 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

But has better sound quality. You can mute the voice in songs. You have spatial audio. And u can stream music you’ve downloaded from other sites / offline files you might have in your computer, like Gaga demos in your music library alongside with the official releases. AM is superior because of that. With the rest you’ve said I’m with u completely 

Yeah I mean I tried the vocal adjustment on AM and I never ended up using it. I actually also really don't care for Spatial Audio, I find it makes most songs sound really disjointed and off in my opinion so I always had it disabled with AM anyway. You also can do the same thing with external files and add them to your Spotify, but i also dont use that feature regardless so I don't factor it in really. I guess it's really down to personal preference, I just hate how Apple Music always crashes and glitches so much, or takes way too long to load songs sometimes

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Smother Em Eh

I don’t get this but I’ll believe it when I see it cuz at this point it seems like we are NEVER getting a new album so…:sure:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Werewolves Wanted
22 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

But has better sound quality. You can mute the voice in songs. You have spatial audio. And u can stream music you’ve downloaded from other sites / offline files you might have in your computer, like Gaga demos in your music library alongside with the official releases. AM is superior because of that. With the rest you’ve said I’m with u completely 

You can do the last part with Spotify now. It’s pretty easy. I wish I liked AM, but it drives me insane. Every time I try it, and I have many times, it really screws up my preexisting library. 
Editing to say part of this was pointed out already!

Versace

I don’t think this will affect her chart success. I can see the GP literally subbing to Apple Music for a month (assuming they used up their free trail) just to listen to R9. It’s been ages and people are desperate for new music from her. 

U guys talking about rihanna like she’s hungry for money from streams, she’s a billionaire lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALGAYDO
On 2/3/2023 at 4:58 PM, Economy said:

Tbh. Why do they even bother?

Well Apple Music replaced Pepsi as the Halftime sponsor, so they probably asked Rihanna to do this just to get a little edge over other streaming services. I wonder, if this ends up being true, if all future Halftime performers will be asked to do the same. 

GagaisHotAF

Wouldn’t it make more sense to release it tomorrow on Apple music (Friday), maybe perform a new song, and release it on all streaming services later in the week?

Probably on Grindr

PussOfYonce
On 2/3/2023 at 2:31 AM, bionic said:

I wish it were a Tidal exclusive :excited2: we've earned this

the last thing i need is for Rihanna to take a page from Bey's book :messga:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Archived