💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Renaissance world tour tickets can’t be sold for more than their OG price

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

Through Ticketmaster’s resale program yes, you can’t do this. You couldn’t for Taylor either, and can’t for Madonna. 

But you can on other resale sites which is part of the issue here because many people will be turned off from Ticketmaster after what happened with Taylor’s tour and will look elsewhere to buy. Scalpers will still make a profit. 

I am all for the government looking into Ticketmaster and breaking their monopoly, but these other resale sites escaping scrutiny doesn’t really contribute to fixing the wider problem. 

I’m glad artists are taking a stand though to at least make the direct from Ticketmaster process more transparent and fair. 

That’s the same I got for the Opening concert for Sydney World Pride on ticket master too. So it’s not new

bionic

Maybe not on Ticketmaster but probably on one of their subsidiary resale websites :vegas: 

buy bionic

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Through Ticketmaster’s resale program yes, you can’t do this. You couldn’t for Taylor either, and can’t for Madonna. 

But you can on other resale sites which is part of the issue here because many people will be turned off from Ticketmaster after what happened with Taylor’s tour and will look elsewhere to buy. Scalpers will still make a profit. 

I am all for the government looking into Ticketmaster and breaking their monopoly, but these other resale sites escaping scrutiny doesn’t really contribute to fixing the wider problem. 

I’m glad artists are taking a stand though to at least make the direct from Ticketmaster process more transparent and fair. 

The Madonna resale tickets on Ticketmaster are listed for way more than the original price so they aren’t enforcing this at all. Like at all. 

Future Lovers
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

The Madonna resale tickets on Ticketmaster are listed for way more than the original price so they aren’t enforcing this at all. Like at all. 

Well they are somewhat, but the problem is that with dynamic pricing at some point a ticket probably was that price or close to it and if it wasn’t then they’re being sold in sets. Sometimes with resale, sellers are allowed to sell tickets as an unbreakable pair or series rather than one ticket at a time and they’re priced as a set. 

But then in some cases yes they’re also not checking and not enforcing. It’s hit and miss. 

Archived