💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna and Britney collab in the works

Dojo

Featured Posts

am i the only one that was expecting a dua, ice spice or even ethel cain collabo? she always collabs with newish acts

2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

We need them to be "Me In Favor Of The Music" this time

tumblr_mfuz51fHPC1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

me against the coochie is upon us y'all

Space Cowboy

I bet Gaga has denied a collaboration from Madge multiple times.. It would probably be better in our imagination then in reality anyway.

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I bet Gaga has denied a collaboration from Madge multiple times.. It would probably be better in our imagination then in reality anyway.

plot twist, Mad is the one rejecting a Gaga collabo :messga:

• FATCAT changed the title to Madonna and Britney collab in the works
FATCAT
10 minutes ago, Dojo said:

plot twist, Mad is the one rejecting a Gaga collabo :messga:

13 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Honestly I see them both running from it. The same way Gaga hasn't collab'd with Cher officially, she's very particular when it comes to collaborations. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, FATCAT said:

Honestly I see them both running from it. The same way Gaga hasn't collab'd with Cher officially, she's very particular when it comes to collaborations. 

she collabed with Ariloo, BLACKPINK, T.I and the other one that we can't name for ethic reasons

DrKindnessKunt1999

It makes me wonder if it’s Y2K inspired since Madonna and Nelly Furtato were together in the studio, too. 

androiduser

not sure how I feel about this, hopefully not a gimmicky collab chasing whatever the latest cool trend is, they never work out for Madonna

Archived