💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demand for Beyoncé's tour tickets exceeded in more than 800%

COOOK

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

i'm prepared to battle for my life but my bank account will be thankful if I can't get tickets:toofunny:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

alsemanche

Suddenly I don't feel bad about not being able to go 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ELECTROHEART

Good for her / f for her fans, I wonder if the demand in Latam would be as huge as EU and USA if she comes, I want to see her :bradley:

OT: I think Queen Bee could outsold the girl who can "sold out 900 stadiums" :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Roughhouse Dandy

Yall please join hands and pray for me specifically. I don't know what's gonna happen to my spirit if they don't let me dress like a sparkly Studio 54 european cigarette and dance/sob to disco trap in front of our country's monarch. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

JuanitoKasicki
6 hours ago, Dojo said:

already more than Taylocal wbk and we are happy to see them both thriving in such demanded market.

taylor's  american leg alone has 14 million people in line which is far more than beyonce's numbers combined acrossed the world. she had her LATAM and EU ticket sales pushed back because of the huge clusterfuk, so yeah no beyonce didnt overtake nuffin.

RAMROD

Fam, I really am gonna do voodoo for these tickets for real, I swear :giveup:

I really want to go to, after Beychella and Dubai, just know the stake is high, this will be her peak IMHO  :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

Do more shows then?

Second shows are being added gradually and still not enough to keep up with the demand. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SimonBaetens
Just now, RAMROD said:

Second shows are being added gradually and still not enough to keep up with the demand. 

I understand the idea of exclusivity but they could have easily made this tour twice as long to start with and they’d still have to add extra shows.

Archived