Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

something something take a ride on her disco stick something something

Visionary 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Space Cowboy

"The look of anguish after asking if she looked pretty

you can see her holding back tears after looking into the monitors

Your pain is your art now, you're a legend for it baby"

Ophelia

all of you just noticing is so cute:kara:

the bulge had me shook when I was 12 and I was looking through gossip webistes, there was a new Gaga story almost every single day:giveup: 

I’ve read some of these archive articles a while ago and sooo many of them use fake quotes like  „I have sex every day with few different men”, the fact that young me was believing that crap :neyde:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

misha4ever

If you guys could read old forums and livejournals about how several people called her deformed and physically repulsive, omfg...

And even if she wasn't pretty and hot, which she has always been (like even when I wasn't a fan I always thought "wtf are these people seeing? she's not cute girl next door like the pop girls back then but she's HOT and her face is interesting like... what?"), reading all that **** CONSTANTLY is like eating literal ****, you don't get immune, it just destroy your health away.

Yesterday people (mostly men) were mocking and insulting a famous streamer woman who said she had a group of people deleting and banning accounts that go to her streams to insult her and harass her, the amount of people calling her weak and insulting her for doing that was insanely high so my admiration for women in like them, specially Gaga, is bigger, because I could NEVER.

also, lol at them trying to mitigate the dildo with the black pants and a small **** :ladyhaha:

english is not my native language >.<

LaLuna

On the one hand this is genius and I love her for doing that, but on the other hand I still can't believe people actually used to think she had a d*ck :samanthac:

latina twilight
23 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

so funny. imagine being that intern who bought the dildo

we need to know the brand :lolga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography
On 2/2/2023 at 4:55 PM, Space Cowboy said:

This reminds me of a screenshot I have saved on my phone (Its of a yt comment on one of her rehearsal videos), helps me about my own insecurities :heart:

IMG-1397.png

what video was this?

freebit
15 hours ago, misha4ever said:

If you guys could read old forums and livejournals about how several people called her deformed and physically repulsive, omfg...

And even if she wasn't pretty and hot, which she has always been (like even when I wasn't a fan I always thought "wtf are these people seeing? she's not cute girl next door like the pop girls back then but she's HOT and her face is interesting like... what?"), reading all that **** CONSTANTLY is like eating literal ****, you don't get immune, it just destroy your health away.

Yesterday people (mostly men) were mocking and insulting a famous streamer woman who said she had a group of people deleting and banning accounts that go to her streams to insult her and harass her, the amount of people calling her weak and insulting her for doing that was insanely high so my admiration for women in like them, specially Gaga, is bigger, because I could NEVER.

also, lol at them trying to mitigate the dildo with the black pants and a small **** :ladyhaha:

I remember reading awful comments about her back then, and people were so awful & disgusting. I remember comments about her appearance would even trickle into professional music reviews. Other female artists like Madonna or even Marina Diamandis, though well meaning, would mention that she was "homely" or whatever when talking about her. She went through the ringer. Like, if you look back, she was overly tanned, but cute. 

StrawberryBlond
On 2/3/2023 at 3:09 AM, SamanthaC said:

Her finger is folded into her crotch basically. Also, her finger wouldn't be that long and that shape.

But those gloves are clearly made to have extended fingers. Your real fingers end much further back but the gloves make them look longer for dramatic effect. If you look at the length of the ones on her chest, you can see they're made that way. So when I saw this shoot all those years ago, I instantly noticed she must have put one of those extended finger gloves into the leg. I'm sure Billy B has no reason to lie about this, though, but I just can't really imagine it was anything else. I guess the end is a bit too rounded to be one of those pointy fingers, however.

Schwerk

Sweet for him to share this in an uplifting way.

The article in the magazine is a lot less positive as far as I remember. She really was having a hard day and the article went really deep into it, which I found quite disrespectful at the time. 

Cause when you see the final shoot.....she is fierce af

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But those gloves are clearly made to have extended fingers. Your real fingers end much further back but the gloves make them look longer for dramatic effect. If you look at the length of the ones on her chest, you can see they're made that way. So when I saw this shoot all those years ago, I instantly noticed she must have put one of those extended finger gloves into the leg. I'm sure Billy B has no reason to lie about this, though, but I just can't really imagine it was anything else. I guess the end is a bit too rounded to be one of those pointy fingers, however.

Read the article in the magazine, it's a dildo.

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Q_(magazine)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived