Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

I always imagined Gaga's d1ck would be girthier:teenidle:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

StrawberryBlond

But isn't that not clearly her finger? Inside that black glove with extra long fingers? You can clearly see she only has 4 fingers visible because the index finger has been inserted into her trouser leg. I'd always noticed this from the beginning. If that's not her finger, where is the finger? You can't miss it, it's inside a glove with extended fingers!

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

This reminds me of a screenshot I have saved on my phone (Its of a yt comment on one of her rehearsal videos), helps me about my own insecurities :heart:

IMG-1397.png

What video is this?

myluis617
1 hour ago, Onlygaga said:

Out of all the times I’ve seen this particular photoshoot I’ve never noticed that before :messga: she’s so iconic 

Bro im so shook too cause wtf. I never noticed. Loop Waiting GIF

ryansamonster

This cover is so iconic. I remember buying the magazine and it was wrapped in plastic and there was a red sticker over the dildo. 

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

What video is this?

It's from GagaMediaArchives channel, everyone should be subscribed theres so many interviews and behind the scenes stuff

NichuuB
55 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Saweetie sweetie, i'm so sorry...

taylucifer.thumb.jpg.a2c530b110359493230

Property of @Whale

TheBadRomancer

LOVE that photoshoot and i feel like that definitely tracks with that point in her career. LOVE YOU FOREVER GAGA :cryga: also it was public at the time that she put a dildo down there i didn't realize people didn't know that/believe that???

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But isn't that not clearly her finger? Inside that black glove with extra long fingers? You can clearly see she only has 4 fingers visible because the index finger has been inserted into her trouser leg. I'd always noticed this from the beginning. If that's not her finger, where is the finger? You can't miss it, it's inside a glove with extended fingers!

Her finger is folded into her crotch basically. Also, her finger wouldn't be that long and that shape.

she/her/hers

4 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

This reminds me of a screenshot I have saved on my phone (Its of a yt comment on one of her rehearsal videos), helps me about my own insecurities :heart:

IMG-1397.png

What does it say. The pic didnt load on me

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived