Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake wants artists to get bonuses when they reach Spotify milestones

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Versace

If anything it should be the opposite 

The rich don’t need to get richer

It would be thoughtful of streaming services to help upcoming and independent artists and writers in any shape or form 

Monstermilo

i hate how ppl like him and taylor act like they are in need of more money from streaming services, when 1 quarter of america cant even pay their rent or put food on their tables...... 

how greedy can u be, when ur worth hundreds of millions of dollars and have so many streams of income

Who listens to him. I mean I have never seen any of my friends or family members listening to his music and even my students dislike him. The only song I've ever heard of his playing at my campus cafeteria was Hotline Bling. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

the plastix doll
11 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Without the label backing them,  they wouldn’t be making anything. You know how much it takes to promote an artist. The advertising costs alone are substantial 

which is understandable however after the label takes thier cut more times then none the artist is left with the scraps which in my opinion isn't fair considering how hard they work so my thing is we shouldn't judge artists for wanting extra money so they can assure thier financial stability 

Argentum

ah yes what art is all about... competition

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

pachinko
19 hours ago, bionic said:

Spotify rig it for him so it would be totally meaningless and basically just a way for artists to money launder

How money launder?

Economy
19 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

i think that's very fair

maybe not for the reason he's sayyingggg but spotify does not pay artists enough and if someone like drake is bringing so much money to spotify then they should be compensated as such 

I disagree...

This is just another way for artists that already make a lot of money cuz they are huge to make even more money

Meanwhile average artists would never hit these milestones

Economy
1 hour ago, the plastix doll said:

which is understandable however after the label takes thier cut more times then none the artist is left with the scraps which in my opinion isn't fair considering how hard they work so my thing is we shouldn't judge artists for wanting extra money so they can assure thier financial stability 

I agree when talking about regular artists

But I do not feel sorry for A-List celebs who are often among the comainers

The amount of money they still make, capitalism has worked in their favour not against them despite whatever amount a label may take

holy scheisse

It’s fine and all but it lies on the premise that music is a competition and I really dislike that mentality. But he is the most commercialized rapper of present day after all so shouldn’t be surprised that he views music as a competition to win 

Archived