Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras presents Republic Records with Billboard’s Label of the Year Award

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“I strongly, strongly, deeply agree with this assessment. Republic Records — best label ever,” said the “Unholy” hitmaker in front of the executives who made Billboard‘s 2023 Power 100 List. “It’s changed my life, period. I thought I was gonna perform on tables in gay clubs for life, but these guys saw something in me and I’m grateful they did. My life has changed so much. Thank you so much for supporting artists and believing in artists and pushing artists to make the best art they can possibly make. I didn’t think a label like you guys would exist.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Railing
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“I strongly, strongly, deeply agree with this assessment. Republic Records — best label ever,” said the “Unholy” hitmaker in front of the executives who made Billboard‘s 2023 Power 100 List. “It’s changed my life, period. I thought I was gonna perform on tables in gay clubs for life, but these guys saw something in me and I’m grateful they did. My life has changed so much. Thank you so much for supporting artists and believing in artists and pushing artists to make the best art they can possibly make. I didn’t think a label like you guys would exist.”

Didn't they sign her after she was already gaining traction and then force her to cancel ~3 finished albums :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Railing said:

Didn't they sign her after she was already gaining traction and then force her to cancel ~3 finished albums :deadbanana:

That’s a loaded question. The most simple answer is yes. But the long answer reads more of a no/maybe. But either way they are not a positive force in the story.

Squidward T
9 hours ago, Railing said:

That was before the force that was Unholy 

Archived