Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce, Adele and Taylor Swift will attend the Grammys 2023

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

It’s in 3 days and they’re still negotiating? Even if they perform it will  be very rushed 

Just now, gabeoz said:

It’s in 3 days and they’re still negotiating? Even if they perform it will rushed 

I mean, taylor will only wave hi it's me and adele will stand or sit on her chair, beyonce will perform only if she will get an award

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, River said:

I mean, taylor will only wave hi it's me and adele will stand or sit on her chair, beyonce will perform only if she will get an award

Literally, what do you want Adele to do? She is a singer. She doesn’t have to have choreo. Did you expect people like Amy Winehouse, Patsy Cline, Whitney Houston, etc to always have choreographed numbers? 

I can’t take the gays on this site sometimes. 

moonsago

I feel like whenever they say stuff like they don’t know if they’ll perform or not it’s always to increase interest, I am sure that if singers are to perform they’d be rehearsing for a few weeks and have clothes made and dancers hired and choreos learned or whatnot depending on the artists. I am sure whatever the answer is they already know, they’re doing this just to increase hype. Okay but if Gaga also went, this would be the most memorable Grammy attendance lineup in a long time. 

2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Literally, what do you want Adele to do? She is a singer. She doesn’t have to have choreo. Did you expect people like Amy Winehouse, Patsy Cline, Whitney Houston, etc to always have choreographed numbers? 

I can’t take the gays on this site sometimes. 

really:littlepotter:

I explained to the other users why adele can do a show in 3 days notice, she doesn't need to learn new moves, she's basically standing on sitting and singing :artdoll2:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ChicaSkas

God I love all 3 legends. Fantastic.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ELECTROHEART

Yas I love 2/3 of that attendances :partysick:

I wonder if there's at least 0.1% of possibilities for Gaga to attend :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived