question

Male artists you like

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Harry Styles, Elton John, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, Rob Thomas, Justin Timberlake, Nate Ruess/fun., OneRepublic, Lil Nas X etc.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Im seeing Ed Sheeran

I’ve seen him on his last two tours and going to see him again this year, he’s amazing live and this new tour looks incredible. If you need any recommendations let me know!

See The Best In Everyone

Orville Peck

Lil Nas X

Frank Ocean

Elton John

Marilyn Manson (sorry)

Queen

U2

Guy Sebastian 

The Weeknd

Bruno Mars

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, 2School4Cool said:

I’ve seen him on his last two tours and going to see him again this year, he’s amazing live and this new tour looks incredible. If you need any recommendations let me know!

Thanks! I’m looking forward to seeing him. I’ve never seen him live before. I’m going with a friend who is a big fan. 

Elliot Parker

David Bowie (The Icon) :kiss:

The Beatles (The Legend) :vegas:

Elton John (The Moment) :pawsup:

Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Bee Gees, Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury (Come on now) :firega:

Honorable Mention

Bon Jovi (He was hot, my daddy from the 80s) :iamfair:

Shania Twain GIF by NBC

Radio Ga Ga

Not this being the exactly question I ask on Grindr when they don’t put in their bio if they’re top/bottom and I don’t wanna directly ask :laughga:

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Thanks! I’m looking forward to seeing him. I’ve never seen him live before. I’m going with a friend who is a big fan. 

His shows are amazing, not sure if you’re aware but he’s a one man band that uses a loop station to build up the tracks live on the spot each night (banging on his guitar for percussion, layering vocal harmonies, guitar melodies, etc.). This is actually his first tour with a backing band but he only uses them for a few songs. It’s amazing watching just one man control a crowd the way he does

See The Best In Everyone

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

His shows are amazing, not sure if you’re aware but he’s a one man band that uses a loop station to build up the tracks live on the spot each night (banging on his guitar for percussion, layering vocal harmonies, guitar melodies, etc.). This is actually his first tour with a backing band but he only uses them for a few songs. It’s amazing watching just one man control a crowd the way he does

I did not know that! Very cool. 

JgHaus78

Mac Demarco, Jack Stauber, slaughter house dog, Omar Apollo, Frank Ocean, Barry O’Neil, The Lumineers 

Werewolves Wanted

I have a decent amount, but wanted to come in here and throw special love to Hozier 

Archived